Anyone coming to Salford?

drummerboy

Now that I've stopped celebrating my results (ok, they weren't straight A's, but any excuse.. :) ), and on a similar line to another thread...
anyone coming to Salford uni this September? Surely I can't be the only one here going! :p

Andy_Euph

Possibly...I don't know anything for definate yet.

Bit of an old East to West defection stlye if I do :twisted:

Naomi McFadyen

As you know Tom, I'll be starting my final year at Salford... and you'll get the pleasure of "playing under me" in Adelphi Brass! :lol:

drummerboy said:
Yes, I'm looking forward to it. :roll: Just don't pick on me! Please! :p

Not sure if Naomi would be "too forgiving"..... I know what these Leyland Perc players are like ! :lol:

Mind you, can't say I'd be any more forgiving either ! 8)

Naomi McFadyen

Well I'll be conducting him actually Mark ;-) :lol:
But my perc powers will come when I lead the section in the Salford Univerisity Brass Band (aka Band 1)...

... ...

Naruco said:
Well I'll be conducting him actually Mark ;-) :lol:
But my perc powers will come when I lead the section in the Salford Univerisity Brass Band (aka Band 1)...

... ...
So I guess that story about you trying out on a Brass instrument (and not being able to play so they gave you 2 sticks and put you at the back.... not being able to use 2 sticks, they gave you 1 stick and put you at the front... :lol: ) applies to you does it ? :oops:

Thanks for your music btw.

Andy_Euph

Well I got a letter the other day so as soon as my withdrawl from Hudds has been confirmed i'll be sorted...see you in September, I won't be hard to find i'll be the geordie looking for the pub!

Flugelatbr

ive left.....ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

To all u new comers - if DK says youre s**t, take it as a compliment - he really means ure ok? I think.........

Hope u all have a good time, its a good uni. Enjoy freshers week - Discover SCUBAR on Oxford Rd and take the p*** out of the RNCM students.

As for next years student conductors - ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

and do wat Naomi says.....shes nice really........honest :twisted:

drummerboy

Andy_Euph said:
Well I got a letter the other day so as soon as my withdrawl from Hudds has been confirmed i'll be sorted...see you in September, I won't be hard to find i'll be the geordie looking for the pub!
Well I'll be the Midlander (is that a word?!?) looking for the pub (well I know where one is!)

Aidan

Flugelatbr said:
To all u new comers - if DK says youre s**t, take it as a compliment - he really means ure ok? I think.........

Hope u all have a good time, its a good uni. Enjoy freshers week - Discover SCUBAR on Oxford Rd and take the p*** out of the RNCM students.
:twisted: heh
what you upto now then trig?

Maz

Naruco said:

Funny that - I was under the impression that the band auditions don't take place until freshers week and that it's Professor King who decides the seats but, hey, whatever...

Andy_Euph

Nadia said:
you can't miss the pint pot or the crescent :) see you there mate
Is that the one at the top of the road from the music department?

And as for me getting to the bar I hope you don't think I was joking....I nearly turned into a total drunk last year

Aidan

yup the pint pot is the one on the corner and the crescent is the one over the main road.