ANYBODY WANT ME ??

Keppler

Staff member
yeah yeah.. I saw those wine bottles..

but if that's your story.. I humbly eat my crow pie

ps we'd better keep it quiet, or they'll have us removed for not accurately reflecting the banding majority...

sparkling_quavers said:
Jimbaritone said:
Is this allowed, I'm only replying so I can keep my post in view. It's looking promising on the band front, but I won't say too much at the moment, just watch this space.
Hi Jim,

Have a read of the rules on posting http://www.themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=12. Please refrain from replying just to keep your post in view.....thanks for contributing on tMP and hope you find the band you are looking for.

Sparkly and the team
Blinking heck, a bit rough with me aren't you.

Jim B

geordiecolin

I just think that was Sparkly flexing her newly qualified teacher's voice!!
I wouldn't take it personally! Just think of her poor pupils!!

I've just read the rules on BUMPING!!!! sorry it won't happen again. At least I was honest and admitted it.

By the way, Rachel when are you going to take me out, I live in= Nottingham as well.

Jim the BUMPER Baritone

sparkling_quavers

Jimbaritone said:
I've just read the rules on BUMPING!!!! sorry it won't happen again. At least I was honest and admitted it.

By the way, Rachel when are you going to take me out, I live in= Nottingham as well.

Jim the BUMPER Baritone
ah ha just keeping to the rules hey Jim?!

RE: Notts there are quite a few from around here maybe we should all make sure we meet at a contest before I run off to the North!