Anybody have a spare bed/floor at Pontins?

Andy_Euph

I'm hopefully gonna be at Pontins but as i'm not entirely sure I haven't got a place to crash...just wondering if anyone had a spare bed/floor I could cadge...of course I would pay and bring a lot of alcohol! :D

nickjones

Andy there are a few cheap BandB's in Prestatyn...if pontins booked up , best thing to do....more comfy than a floor..

sugarandspice

well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :? so there will be a few empty beds- you'll have to comply with jamie's not throwing up policy tho!

am of to the whos going to pontins thread now to try and find out who im actually staying with- cos at the mo i have no idea!

Andy_Euph

sugarandspice said:
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :? so there will be a few empty beds-

Hey nowt wrong with sleeping on the grass, I've slept in worse places when hammered before but like I say

"its been done once it'll be done again" :p

Lauradoll

sugarandspice said:
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :?

Not to be recommended-I went sleepwalking on the grass last year..never a good idea to be outside near the end of October in the pouring rain! :shock:

drummergurl

lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1

jonford

drummergurl said:
lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1

That was the year before last, 2002. The wind was really strong Sunday morning

Aidan

jonford said:
drummergurl said:

we were doing bin races to see who's bin would get the furthest.. then caught each other at 4am pushing our bins :D

drummergurl

Nadia said:
jonford said:
drummergurl said:

we were doing bin races to see who's bin would get the furthest.. then caught each other at 4am pushing our bins :D

wow i so dont remember posting that last night...

it were funny tho, i was sat in the chalet watchin tv, and i looked outta the window, n saw this weelie bin wheelin itself past the window! no1 pushin it!

Andy_Euph

drummergurl said:
Nadia said:
jonford said:
drummergurl said:

wow i so dont remember posting that last night...

it were funny tho, i was sat in the chalet watchin tv, and i looked outta the window, n saw this weelie bin wheelin itself past the window! no1 pushin it!

WOW sounds like fun...shame I missed it last year ( I hardly met anyone off Tmp and was trying to drink myself sober!). Hopefully i'll meet a load more people this year, who knows maybe even we could have a Tmp competition...drink 10 pints.... race around sight in wheelie-bins and many more fun games that i'm sure could be invented :D

sugarandspice

Lauradoll said:
sugarandspice said:
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :?

I went sleepwalking on the grass last year..never a good idea to be outside near the end of October in the pouring rain! :shock:

wheres rachel "bluebottle" when you need her?! - found you a friend rach, you can both sleep walk- and maybe, as both adam and jamie will be there you wont need to phone them while still asleep?!

surely sleepwalking outside is worse than sleeping outside-at least you are aware of sleeping, unlike sleep walking!! have a vision in my mind of pontins becoming some scene from shaun of the dead!!-zombies walking around in the middle iof the night!
.................................or is it just me that can imagine something like that?!
:D

Lauradoll

Ha tell me about it, I woke up and there I was in my pyjamas at the other side of the site!! Took me ages to find my chalet again and was very bewildered!! Not to be recommended- especially when you'd had the previous week off work with a chipped bone in your elbow and it was touch and go whether you'd actually be able to play in the contest!! :shock:

Sellers_Bird

im not sure Ms Boyle what the crack is yet, cos we have a band job on the sat night... but im sure i'll join u at the bar at some stage! 8)