Anybody have a spare bed/floor at Pontins?

Andy_Euph

Active Member
I'm hopefully gonna be at Pontins but as i'm not entirely sure I haven't got a place to crash...just wondering if anyone had a spare bed/floor I could cadge...of course I would pay and bring a lot of alcohol! :D
 

nickjones

Active Member
Andy there are a few cheap BandB's in Prestatyn...if pontins booked up , best thing to do....more comfy than a floor..
 

sugarandspice

Active Member
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :? so there will be a few empty beds- you'll have to comply with jamie's not throwing up policy tho!

am of to the whos going to pontins thread now to try and find out who im actually staying with- cos at the mo i have no idea!
 

Andy_Euph

Active Member
sugarandspice said:
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :? so there will be a few empty beds-
Hey nowt wrong with sleeping on the grass, I've slept in worse places when hammered before but like I say

"its been done once it'll be done again" :p
 

Lauradoll

Active Member
sugarandspice said:
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :?
Not to be recommended-I went sleepwalking on the grass last year..never a good idea to be outside near the end of October in the pouring rain! :shock:
 

drummergurl

Active Member
lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1
 

jonford

Member
drummergurl said:
lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1
That was the year before last, 2002. The wind was really strong Sunday morning
 

Aidan

Active Member
jonford said:
drummergurl said:
lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1
That was the year before last, 2002. The wind was really strong Sunday morning
we were doing bin races to see who's bin would get the furthest.. then caught each other at 4am pushing our bins :D
 

drummergurl

Active Member
Nadia said:
jonford said:
drummergurl said:
lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1
That was the year before last, 2002. The wind was really strong Sunday morning
we were doing bin races to see who's bin would get the furthest.. then caught each other at 4am pushing our bins :D

wow i so dont remember posting that last night...

it were funny tho, i was sat in the chalet watchin tv, and i looked outta the window, n saw this weelie bin wheelin itself past the window! no1 pushin it!
 

Andy_Euph

Active Member
drummergurl said:
Nadia said:
jonford said:
drummergurl said:
lol last year were horrendous (fink it were last year, either last year or year b4) it were blowin a gale, hweelie bins full o rubbish were fallin over, winf were that strong1
That was the year before last, 2002. The wind was really strong Sunday morning
we were doing bin races to see who's bin would get the furthest.. then caught each other at 4am pushing our bins :D

wow i so dont remember posting that last night...

it were funny tho, i was sat in the chalet watchin tv, and i looked outta the window, n saw this weelie bin wheelin itself past the window! no1 pushin it!
WOW sounds like fun...shame I missed it last year ( I hardly met anyone off Tmp and was trying to drink myself sober!). Hopefully i'll meet a load more people this year, who knows maybe even we could have a Tmp competition...drink 10 pints.... race around sight in wheelie-bins and many more fun games that i'm sure could be invented :D
 

sugarandspice

Active Member
Lauradoll said:
sugarandspice said:
well apparently we are all sleeping on the grass :?
I went sleepwalking on the grass last year..never a good idea to be outside near the end of October in the pouring rain! :shock:
wheres rachel "bluebottle" when you need her?! - found you a friend rach, you can both sleep walk- and maybe, as both adam and jamie will be there you wont need to phone them while still asleep?!

surely sleepwalking outside is worse than sleeping outside-at least you are aware of sleeping, unlike sleep walking!! have a vision in my mind of pontins becoming some scene from shaun of the dead!!-zombies walking around in the middle iof the night!
.................................or is it just me that can imagine something like that?!
:D
 

Lauradoll

Active Member
Ha tell me about it, I woke up and there I was in my pyjamas at the other side of the site!! Took me ages to find my chalet again and was very bewildered!! Not to be recommended- especially when you'd had the previous week off work with a chipped bone in your elbow and it was touch and go whether you'd actually be able to play in the contest!! :shock:
 

Sellers_Bird

Active Member
im not sure Ms Boyle what the crack is yet, cos we have a band job on the sat night... but im sure i'll join u at the bar at some stage! 8)
 
Top