Any Unreal Tournament Freaks Out There

Lloyd

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone here on tMP is into Unreal Tournament?

I have started a new team (Clan) called _-=BBSS=-_ (Bad Boy Style Sniping) and we are a group of UT players who take on other clans in online games of Unreal Tournament.

I have built a website and forum for our Clan and I would love it if there are any tMP'ers who might want to take a look and perhaps to join our new UT Clan.

Take a look at www.bbssclan.com

Thanks,
Lloyd

Naomi McFadyen

Yea my brother is into Unreal Tournament and several other online games... Was a huuuuge fan of Anarchy Online a year or so ago, although that seems to have died out now.
I'm wanting to get into Unreal Tournament (amongst other games) and as I'm about to upgrade my graphics card (great when my bro gets new things, I get all his old stuff, which isn't bad at all! ;) ) so may just sort it out very soon; seeing as I've just freed up 2 more evenings per week! :lol:

Nice site btw :)

Naomi McFadyen

:lol: well at the mo there's no prob cos I've been on holidays for the last 3 months.... I spose good organisation gets me through the year during term time and stuff....

Burnsy Boy:
Have you heard/seen/played "Unwheel Tournament" ??
My brother says it's really good fun playing as an individual and rekons it'll be cool playing with loads of online people :) you should try find it if you havent already.