Any Super-stars in the vicinity?

BFN

Just thought I'd pander to the egos of the likes of Brett Baker or Chris Jeans (can you tell I'm a trombone player...) who may be part of this forum, and ask them to reveal themselves! As I'm quite new, I'm almost certain this has been done before, but as new members are added daily I didn't see the point in looking for an ancient post!

In all seriousness though, I'm just curious, and have nothing else to do...

Cheers

Dave Payn

Well Worth It said:
Dave Payn said:
Well Worth It said:
Alright!!
I give up!
You've caught me.
I AM the Messiah.

'Now **** OFF!' ;-) ;-) :lol: :lol:

*voice from the sky*
INSOLENT CHILD!!
I shall smote thee with all the power of my biggest smote.

I was always told smoting was bad for your health, or something like that.... :lol:

Staying at a very good horn players house at the moment!
(Can't tell)
S.

Well Worth It

Dave Payn said:
Well Worth It said:
Dave Payn said:
Well Worth It said:
Alright!!
I give up!
You've caught me.
I AM the Messiah.

*voice from the sky*
INSOLENT CHILD!!

I was always told smoting was bad for your health, or something like that.... :lol:

Just be sure to pray that I do not appear before you as a burning beard. :twisted:

ScrapingtheBottom

Well I've seen and conversed with Mark Frost and Nick Hudson to name a couple (and there are more).

I'm not famous myself, although I have played in the St Andrews University Symphony Orchestra.

BFN

ScrapingtheBottom said:
I'm not famous myself, although I have played in the St Andrews University Symphony Orchestra.

Cool - I take it you've seen my previous signature then? When did you play, and does Gill Craig still have your number for The Heisenberg Ensemble? :D

Dave Payn

Well Worth It said:
Dave Payn said:
Well Worth It said:
Dave Payn said:
Well Worth It said:
Alright!!
I give up!
You've caught me.
I AM the Messiah.

*voice from the sky*
INSOLENT CHILD!!

Just be sure to pray that I do not appear before you as a burning beard. :twisted:

Sod off, I can burn me own! ;-) (Probably a good idea, it's taking over my face like a Triffid.... Not my fault. I didn't grow the beard, my chin subsided.... ;-))

ScrapingtheBottom

standstudent said:
ScrapingtheBottom said:

Cool - I take it you've seen my previous signature then? When did you play, and does Gill Craig still have your number for The Heisenberg Ensemble? :D

I was at St Andrews between 1998 and 2002, I was on principal in 1999-2000 and on 2nd 2000-2002 (due to degree commitments!!!). Luckily I fled the country in 2003 and thus Gill hasn't been able to get hold of me! I used to do more singing in St Andrews, but I played for the big band (is that still going?), G+S society, wind orchestra and the Mighty Afros (probably before your time) to name a few things. Is Julian Clayton still conducting and stuff?

BFN

I started in 2001 and have played in EVERYTHING since - the windband's going on tour in June! The big band is still going, but it's crap, so a bunch of us have started up a new one and we had our debut at the KK may ball on saturday. Mr. Clayton is still there, and he was meant to be conducting the Symphony Orchestra this semester, but Gill did it instead. What did you study?