Any psychopaths out there?

Are you a psycho?

• Total voters

iggmeister

This may have been done before. If so, sorry but I thought it was quite funny.

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads.

Situation

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met this guy whom she did not know. She thought this man was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be just that! She fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days
later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
(Give this some thought before you answer, then scroll down)

Answer:

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you apparently think like a psychopath. This was a test prepared by some famous American Psychologist who used it to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you. If you got the answer correct.....

drummergurl

i didnt get the answer right i just thought she did it coz she hated her sister, or it could be coz im having a blonde type of day!

twigglet

Its official....am not a pyscopath, brilliant news, I'll just go and tell my pyschiatrist he isn't needed anymore... :twisted:

drummergurl

Roy Taylor said:
drummergurl said:
does that mean your a psycopath mr roy?
Well, I am sat here in my creaky hotel wearing a dress and talking to the skeleton of my mother!
Or was that a dream I had?

ill take that as a yes then, that means 1 person isnt owning up 2 being a psycopath

Darth_Tuba

twigglet said:
Its official....am not a pyscopath, brilliant news, I'll just go and tell my pyschiatrist he isn't needed anymore... :twisted:

Yes and then you can eat his spleen on toast for accusing you of being mental :wink:

Di

Its a very leading statement. I think those who claim they didn't know the answer are in denial. :wink:

iggmeister

Funny thing was, when I read the question it seemed like one of those questions on the 'How thick are you' quiz that regularly does the rounds and I was disappointed that I didn't figure it out.

I'm not sure whether this is a real thing or if the so called expert got his qualifications from similar sources to the numerous e-mails I get each day.

Anyway, I've got a freind coming for dinner. The Chianti is already opened and the fever bean thingys are cooking nicely!!

Igg

akwarose

waddya mean am i a psycho? i'm a brass player aint i!!! :p

jus kidding *hides*

altho yes, i am actually a psycho, i got the answer rite..... watch out at stevenage tomorrow if ur the opposition :twisted:

jameshowell

I don't quite get how it makes me a psycho, but I am....

Surely it just makes you a logical thinker. You didn't want to kill this man to meet him, you weere just able to logically work out the woman's reason for doing so???