Another very addictive game...

Banana

I think if you're suggesting this game, you ought to confess to your own top score, just to let us know where we are starting from! I don't mind being despised by everyone 494 isn't that pathetic?!!! That is after a bottle of Chardonnay and sitting through I'm A Celebrity. There you are guys - beat it if you can - I don't mind being made to look a fool - I'm good at it!

Banana

I know i'm off topic but stabbyjnr, I strongly resent your sign-off line!!! I'm the most modest and small-headed cornet player around, as anyone who knows me will confirm!!! 8)

James McFadyen

I even had a go at that 3D Square pool game thing. a bit fiddly but could not get connected to the real pool game - pitty! :cry:

Nice site John, I've put it in my favourites! :lol:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Banana said:
I think if you're suggesting this game, you ought to confess to your own top score, just to let us know where we are starting from! I don't mind being despised by everyone 494 isn't that pathetic?!!! That is after a bottle of Chardonnay and sitting through I'm A Celebrity. There you are guys - beat it if you can - I don't mind being made to look a fool - I'm good at it!

You are absolutely right Banana, I should have... it is currently standing at 839... and also after a bottle of Valencia Sweet Spanish wine...! My wife has left me to go to bed... and I'm still attempting to get onto the high score list... :) been distracted though by a call from our very own Roger... he's gone now, so back to it eh!

J

cornetshell

that is wheeey too adictive- i played the bug on a wire thingy- and my first attempt i got to 27 on the score board [not bad i dont think] but then i couldnt beat it- i just ended up with a very sore wrist- and fuzzy eyes....

:roll: