Another Birthday.

Di

Another year has flown by and my "ickle" Vickitorious is getting all scarily growed up. :?

Happy White Birthday Vicki. :p

PeterBale

Staff member
Dinie said:
Another year has flown by and my "ickle" Vickitorious is getting all scarily growed up. :?

Happy White Birthday Vicki. :p
Biggest problem with children's birthdays is that it makes the parents feel their age even more :oops: :wink:

Have a great day, Vicki, and may it be a good year in all you do :lol:

Keppler

Staff member
One good thing about being the youngest tMPer is you get spoiled shamelessly...

Commence Spoiling...

happy birthday Vicki

Di

PeterBale said:
Biggest problem with children's birthdays is that it makes the parents feel their age even more :oops: :wink:
Exactly, thats why I said "scarily" grown up, specially with a big "four o" lurking just a couple of weeks away. :shock: :(

PeterBale

Staff member
Dinie said:
Exactly, thats why I said "scarily" grown up, specially with a big "four o" lurking just a couple of weeks away. :shock: :(
Couldn't let you get away with that :!: :wink: :lol:

Vickitorious

Thanx! I've had a great day, well, as much as you can have a great day been at school! :x :p But I'm off to band now, so that should be fun! :D
Yea mum, 40!!!! :twisted: ooooooo now thats old! :p :p :lol: :lol:

Di

PeterBale said:
Dinie said:
Couldn't let you get away with that :!: :wink: :lol:
That's it, thats what is called "blowing it all up out of proportion". :evil: :lol: Maybe somebody is jealous cus I'm ONLY gonna be 40? :twisted: :wink: :lol:

PeterBale

Staff member
cornetgirl said:
Happy birthday Vicki! Enjoy the day and may the birthday fairy bring you many right notes!Rach x
Especially the ones with the queen's head on them :!: :wink: :lol: