Annoying game thingy!

Di

Aaarrghh screeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam!!

I've wandered through level 12, in and out, over and under and this way and that. I still have the torch and the security pass but am stuck at the laser door to the left of the drink machine. I can't find anywhere that will take my security pass or any use for the torch. Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp :cry:

Trigger

Dinie said:
Aaarrghh screeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam!!

I've wandered through level 12, in and out, over and under and this way and that. I still have the torch and the security pass but am stuck at the laser door to the left of the drink machine. I can't find anywhere that will take my security pass or any use for the torch. Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp :cry:
If i remember correctly and I could well be wrong, cos it was a long time ago. First of all, have you move the bed in the upstairs room so that you can go down the ladder into what I call the computer room? If no, then do it, if yes, then in the computer room, if you click on the left hand side of the "computer" then the red lines will move. You will notice that this changes which lasers walls are lit. That way, you should be able to get past the last laser wall. Can't remember what you do with the torch and the pass, but you are right near the end, so don't give up.

Di

Phew, I did it, I'd missed the key on top of the light shade and the code to be keyed in at the last laser door. But I did it. Yaaaay :lol:

Trigger

Well done, why don't you try the game that is below this one in the random chat. Called something like another red room game or something. I need help on that one!! Please!!

Di

Its very late and I'm all "gamed" out and being officially "old" now, I need my sleepies. :cry: Might have a look in the morning. I don't work on Tuesdays. Yippeeeeee. :lol: