Annoying game thingy!

Vickitorious

The first room was too difficult for me :shock: so I gave up, although I will probaby have another go tomorrow! :roll: :p

Trigger

If my memory serves me correctly, then you the first red lazer wall should be gone now and you should be able to get into another room further up on your right. In there, there is another "computer" and to the left there is a wall. If you click behind the computer on the left hand side of the wall, it should move to reveal a ladder. If you can't get up the ladder, then walk all the way back to the room with the bed in it and re-arrange the furiture until you can the bed is moved and you can climb down the ladder into the room you were just in.

I have forgotten a bit. There is one "computer" or piece of machinery that you can click and the red "line" move up and down. This means that you can alter which lazer walls are on.

It's a bit confusing but I hope that helped. If you get stuck, join the chat that belongs to the game.

Di

Arrggg.
Stuck in the room with the fire. Have lit the fire and the security lock is reactivated, but how do I get out? Pretty please?

Trigger

Is it the one with the triangular pieces of metal?? If it is, then turn off the light in the middle room and then put the tiangle piece of metal under the laser machine and press the button. This will split the metal into lots of little pieces. Then put them back into the security box and re-arrange them until they all fit and the door opens.

Di

I did all that last night, lit the fire, split the triangle into pieces and fit them all in the security box, it says "the security panel is active again" but the door still won't open. :cry: I've tried again, and it still won't do it. :evil:

Oh, hang on, i've just tried again and they fit in more than one way :? I',m out now. :D

Di

In level 5, does the solution lie in the "odd one out" panel, or are they just for fun? I've gone through loads n loads (bout 25) of 'em.

Dan

Phoenixhorn said:
How do you do the green wall?????
The green wall is really frustrating!! Basically you have to turn it all green bar a couple of rectangles. Start at the top left and just work your way down and across etc. No definate way to explain it, just persevere with it and you get through it! You'll know when it is done as the wall will move.

Dinie - which one is level 5 again? Can't remember off the top of my head.

Di

Dinie said:
In level 5, does the solution lie in the "odd one out" panel, or are they just for fun? I've gone through loads n loads (bout 25) of 'em.
I don't believe, I had actually got the last one last night, and got fed up with it and gone to bed. Got straight through this afternoon. :D

Dan

Phoenixhorn said:
I HATE THIS GREEN WALL!!!!! ANY MORE HELP???????
Me too!

Have you worked out that if you click a grey sqaure (can't be bothered to kepp writing rectangle!) then the one above, below, to the left and the right turn green?

Kind of like in a cross. Sometimes you have to turn them back to grey to progess. Just start at the top left and systematically work your way down and across. As soon as you move off to another area it goes pear shaped.

Took me quite a few attempts. Can't really explain it better than that as you just have to keep trying.

Sorry for the rubbish help - I know how annoying that level is!!

:D