Annoying game thingy!

HBB

picju96 said:
Where are the new/extra levels?
Good news guys (or should that be bad news!!) - they've added another three levels!!!! I'm not sure if they're on the original link, but they're definitely on this mirrored site: http://members.home.nl/c64/motas/ (but, beware, you may have to go through the original 8 levels first )

Also, there are similar games at this link - haven't tried them myself - http://members.home.nl/linksonline/adventure/links.htm
There you go Julia (straight out of Dyl's mouth!!!).

How fun ...... :? :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

ben :)

Trigger

Apologies to all- :oops: :oops:

I am sorry but I asked if there were anymore games like the Crimson Room and Dyl posted the link for this one!! Whoops!

dyl

Trigger said:
Apologies to all- :oops: :oops:

I am sorry but I asked if there were anymore games like the Crimson Room and Dyl posted the link for this one!! Whoops!
Ask and you shall receive! ;) 8)

HBB

The tiles are full of lines. What follows lines? Make a path from one side of the box to t'other.

jameshowell

Done, though that was it, but couldnt ghet lines rto match up till i noticed the l;ines on side of box as well.

but how do i get the steps back down?

jameshowell

I can't get the machine to mix the colours I want. I know I have to mix certain colours, but how do I make them mix? When I click on the small wheels nothing happens, and sometimes it goes purple???

Trigger

Anyone know how you fix the torch in the room with the fire hose. I've put the batteries in it but it still won't work??? Tried the screwdriver too :?: :?: :?:

jameshowell

Try the headlights on the motorbike trigger.....

Anyone know how to sort out that safe thing with the colours. got rif od some of them, but they keep not movin cos there arent many kleft! its doin my head in!

jameshowell

Im in a room where there are two statues wiv a puzzle they are holding which is two circles in each othwer with four colours round the edge. like those picture puzzles when ur a kid

Trigger

jameshowell said:
Try the headlights on the motorbike trigger.....

Anyone know how to sort out that safe thing with the colours. got rif od some of them, but they keep not movin cos there arent many kleft! its doin my head in!
Thanks- worked out the torch bit- but now I'm in the transporter room and the computer thing keeps saying I got the wrong mix of colours or something!!! Please help!!! How do you mix the colours?????

Trigger

FINISHED!!! That was sooooo long- Oh my god my brain is frazzled!!! I think I must be a bit slow- how ever did everyone else do it in half an hour??? :hammer :dunno I'm off for a :guiness