Annoying game thingy!

gh

im stuck on the extra level and you have the picture of the first room and letters on like the wardrobe and bed and stuf and the letters are
A E G R R T
wot do i do
lots of and's there

dyl

Have you tried typing in GARTER or GRATER in to the computer??? Don't forget to press enter!

Yeeessss!!!!! :!: :!:

At long last I have finished it whilst at home. the screen is clearer so can see more things and of course once you know what to do it is always easier!

I'll tackle the additional levels next week at work
:D :D :D

HBB

dyl said:
homocidalbennyboy said:
In level 9 after typing in "Quest" to the computer and having a screen of level 1, what do you do!

and the alien isn't as scary as he makes out!!!! :D

Ben
Make a note of the letters in the screenshot of level 1, then click on the door in the image and you should get some more letters - re-arrange them to create a new word, then type it in and you should open another door.
YEAH!! That was my word :S ..... lol! Thanx a lot .. I got to the "to be continued" bit ... why couldn't they finish off! :cry:!

ben ;)

hornblower

I'm stuck on one of the odd one outs, the one with the B R G W buttons, I cannot see which would be the odd one out!!! help!!!!

scrap that I can't find a red wheel now!!!! HELP!!!!!!

I'm now stuck on the chess thang.... aaarrgghhh why did I decide to do this should be doing work!!!

HBB

hornblower said:
I'm stuck on one of the odd one outs, the one with the B R G W buttons, I cannot see which would be the odd one out!!! help!!!!

scrap that I can't find a red wheel now!!!! HELP!!!!!!

I'm now stuck on the chess thang.... aaarrgghhh why did I decide to do this should be doing work!!!

OK............

a] the odd one out in the BRGW is the W on the far right ... with a niche cut out of it ..... (_ _ _ _ .............. where the O is!
........................ _ _ _ O
_____________ _ _ _ _)

b] you have to trace the note about the escaped clone .........and then post it in the box ... wait a minute, check the outbox/inbox :? and it'll be there!

c] your piece (a knight) can go:

~ 3 across 1 up
~ 3 across 1 down
~ 3 up 1 across

you get the idea

->
^
^
^

etc ..............

It's really long though .........

Ben

;)

hornblower

I am stuck at the point where you are in the chess board area but need to put something on the plinth, won't let me put the clock weights on top....

Darth_Tuba

Have you used the code pad to add up the numbers in the first room to open the wall? Go into that room and use the clock weights on the strig to release the chess piece for the plinth. Tell me if you need a better explanation.

groovy

I'm on the new levels at the bit with the snooker table...I've chalked the cue, I've got a screwdriver and a card, I've put the coin in but whenever I play it misses completely.....I hope that made sense :?

hornblower

yeay did the thang, but will have to do it again on the new link to get extra levels! :cry: At least I know what I'm doing now.... it has really taken my mind off the pain of the wisdom tooth I had extracted!!! :lol: