Annoying game thingy!

Lisa

That game was sooo addictive!! I need more! Dyl, do you know of any more similar, annoying games like that? :)

Cornetto

Anyone got as far as the dodgy alien style room with the wierd smily face door code thing? Anyone worked it out yet?!! Yeh this game is annoying and addictive!!

Heather

Left my husband doing it last night when I went out to Band.
Got back 2 and a half hours later, kids asleep in their clothes on the settee, plates still on the table, etc etc. He hadn't moved!!!
Luckily he finished it soon after I got home so he managed to go to work this morning!

groovy

I know a lot of people have finished it but I'm still on room 3...what the hell do I do with the head in the box???? :? :? :? I've got the tiles off the wall too.

super_sop

Supporting Member
:hammer oh good just what i need. :lol:

im feelin a bit low (got this flu bug and off work) :cry:

so itll give me sumut to do :lol:

Roger Thorne

super_sop said:
:hammer oh good just what i need. :lol:

im feelin a bit low (got this flu bug and off work) :cry:

so itll give me sumut to do :lol:
Craig, if you are not fit to go to work don't you think your boss will be a little suspicious when he see's you on the Telly on Sunday night.

:shock:

super_sop

Supporting Member
Nah. i went into work feelin better yesterday but had a b********g for goin in!!!
he had eniugh off anyway and said he didnt need me spreadin germs so i can relax and gett better for the weekend.
no probs :lol:

HBB

In level 9 after typing in "Quest" to the computer and having a screen of level 1, what do you do!

and the alien isn't as scary as he makes out!!!! :D

Ben

dyl

homocidalbennyboy said:
In level 9 after typing in "Quest" to the computer and having a screen of level 1, what do you do!

and the alien isn't as scary as he makes out!!!! :D

Ben
Make a note of the letters in the screenshot of level 1, then click on the door in the image and you should get some more letters - re-arrange them to create a new word, then type it in and you should open another door.

dyl said:
Good news guys (or should that be bad news!!) - they've added another three levels!!!! I'm not sure if they're on the original link, but they're definitely on this mirrored site: http://members.home.nl/c64/motas/ (but, beware, you may have to go through the original 8 levels first :( )

Also, there are similar games at this link - haven't tried them myself - http://members.home.nl/linksonline/adventure/links.htm
:D The levels must be getting easier Dyl, I had no problem with these!!! :p

groovy

This thing is driving me mad!!!! I can't find the red wheel thing to open the other door on level 4. I'm rubbish at these games ... but its soooo addictive! :hammer

Ok I'm stuck in the room with the motorbike. I've got my torch and found the trap door but what do I climb down.

Help, this is driving me nuts and my boss is going to ctah me out soon if I'm not careful!!

dyl

Have you looked under the carpet? If so, click on the stones till they collapse, then use the firehose..............