Annoying game thingy!

dyl

Singapore Northern Lass said:
DYL!!!!!! What have you done to us all??????????????????????????????????????????

OK I'm on level 7 and I'm stuck on the colours can anyone help me please??????????

I'm going MAD!!!!!!!
LOL!

I can't lie and say it hasn't been fun reading this thread!!!

SNL - are you in the transporter room?

picju96

I now can't do the one with the pen and paper, no idea what to do with them can anyone help?! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

TheMusicMan said:
Dyl - you have a lot to answer for sir!!! ...:)

So, I have the pin from the flag on the wall cos thats the only thing I can pick up, I can turn the computer on - which is wher ethe code for teh door is presumably - but what do I do now.... anyone>>>???
I've got the pin and turned on the computer but still can't find anything.

HELP!!!!!!!!!

dyl

daisygemma said:
I've got the pin and turned on the computer but still can't find anything.

HELP!!!!!!!!!
Have you got the disk from the cabinet? You need this in the computer before switching it on. Use the pin to open the diskette box to get he disk out!

I think that's right - can't quite remember it all now!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
gemma - on top of the cupboard you'll find a diskette box with a disk in it - put that in the PC drive and you can proceed....

HBB

dyl said:
spookybiking said:
completed 8)
Did you manage to sign the guestbook? ;)

That's another (small) test in itself!

I did that thing in about 5 mins ...... just like the level before (with the Wheels) .... why'd it take you 1hr30mins Spooks??

Ben ;) .... Great Game!

HBB

Not to us thicko's! :p

Thanx Dyl ...... ace game ..... anymore like it! .... Please ..... addicted now! :D

:tup

jimothy

I just spent ½ an hour messing around with the poster and thescrewdriver trying to get the key to the door. BUT I STILL CANT GET OUT OF THE FIRST ROOM!!!!! WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I GO MAD???????

jimothy

I did it! I signed the guestbook! All it says when you get to the end is "To be continued" followed by some stuff in dutch!
Excellent puzzle that kept me amused for hours!

dyl said:
DYL!!!!!! What have you done to us all??????????????????????????????????????????

OK I'm on level 7 and I'm stuck on the colours can anyone help me please??????????

I'm going MAD!!!!!!!
LOL!

Yes Dyl I'm in the transporter room, I know what I should be doing to mix the colours but it's not working, my 10yr old completed the bloomin thing but won't tell me what I'm doing wrong!!! That's the last time I help him with his homework!!!! :hammer

dyl said:

I'm going MAD!!!!!!!
LOL!

Yes Dyl I'm in the transporter room, I know what I should be doing to mix the colours but it's not working, my 10yr old completed the bloomin thing but won't tell me what I'm doing wrong!!! That's the last time I help him with his homework!!!! :hammer

I've finished it at last!!!! WHAAHOOOO!!!!! AND I signed the guest book!

As it's been said previously it's a similar game to Monkey Island-which we are all eargerly awaiting the 5th game release in the Knott household!

:wink: All is forgiven Dyl, until the next time HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Evil laugh echoing around the world!!! :twisted: