Annoying game thingy!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
dyl said:
I have a link for the solution to all levels here......but I won't post it!

DON'T POST IT - you risk your tMP membership de-activation.... :lol: :lol: :wink: (only kiddin though Dyl, I wouldn't do that really... :) )

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Colin K said:
Hi music man. I am out of the room after replacing the bits again in the lock - but I don't know how!

You have to leave room for the slider to pass from right to left, then the door is cracked open!

I'm now stuck on teh next code... Dyl..... tMP membership is after you!!!!!

Heather

Well, I will show this to my husband when he gets home from work and I'm sure it will guarantee me a night of sole use of the TV remote control!!
I may never see him again!!!

Keppler

Staff member
Cue period of intense inactivity on tMP.com..

I have done no work for the last hour.. although on the bright side, I have got to the colour transporter - am stuck now though

scrap that - just got it..;)

Keppler

Staff member
my boss is after you as well.
I have got none of my work done now.. although I have now finished it, so can get back to the less important things.. ;)

Darth_Tuba

Just completed the thing now... took me about an hour. Must be all those years of playing Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max. The "odd one out" panel had one of them were I wasn't sure WHY it was the odd one out. One with the white W. Right... I'm off to get a life now.

picju96

Re: hi

spookybiking said:
help im stuck on room 3, i have got the little dude in the floppy disk box

how do u get the rat in the box (if thats what u mean?!) i've set a trap but he walks straight through it... is it something to do with rotating the carpet tiles?

Lisa

Does anyone know how to get out of the room with the motor bike and hose pipe in it?? I have picked up the torch and found the hole in the ground but it won't let me go down the hole :(

DYL!!!!!! What have you done to us all??????????????????????????????????????????

OK I'm on level 7 and I'm stuck on the colours can anyone help me please??????????

I'm going MAD!!!!!!!