Annoying game thingy!

dyl

Be warned - clicking on the following link might make the next few hours of your life disappear very quickly!

One of the most annoying things I've seen on the web lately.

http://www.albartus.com/motas/

Not good if you're easily stressed! ;)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Dyl - you have a lot to answer for sir!!! ...:)

So, I have the pin from the flag on the wall cos thats the only thing I can pick up, I can turn the computer on - which is wher ethe code for teh door is presumably - but what do I do now.... anyone>>>???

dyl

Re: hi

spookybiking said:
help im stuck on room 3, i have got the little dude in the floppy disk box
You need to put the 3 tiles in their slots (under the stairs) and line them up so that when you drop the 'little dude' as you call it, he just goes backwards and forwards............

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Dyl - how do I re-arrange teh stone tiles... all that happens at the mo is that they move back and forth but don't come out?

dyl

You don't need to take them out - just make sure there's a continuous passage from left to right then drop 'little dude' in there........

Colin K

I've lit the stick on the machine and lit the fire. I've then used the machine to cut up the triangle and placed the pieces in the security lock. but am now stuck!

dyl

I'll send it to you via pm if you really need it - it doesn't half spoil the fun though!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Colin K said:
I've lit the stick on the machine and lit the fire. I've then used the machine to cut up the triangle and placed the pieces in the security lock. but am now stuck!
... me too ColinK - I have the pieces of the triangle in the security thing, but the door still hasn't opened. I assume there's only one correct way to assemble those 4 bits?