Announcing tMP's BOC Brother Experience!

dyl

You may be aware that today’s the day that the latest series of Channel 4’s ‘Big Brother’ kicks off. And for the duration of the TV series, tMP will be running it’s own version of the show.

Just like the real thing, tMP BOC Brother will have challenges, forfeits, nominations and evictions, as well as some surprises along the way! Just about the only thing we won’t provide is a jacuzzi, a garden and some chickens!

All we need are 10 guinea pigs, sorry, volunteers to take part and to enter the 'tMP BOC Brother Forum’ in a weeks time.

To register your interest in becoming one of the first tMP BB participants, either send me a pm or an e-mail confirming your interest. The deadline for registering is 12.00 pm on Thursday 3rd June - this has now been extended to 10.00pm Monday 7th June . In the event of us receiving more than 10 applications, the tMP Team will select the finalists. The 10 housemates will enter the tMP BB Forum at 10pm on that Thursday evening - this has now been extended to 10pm Tuesday 8th June.

Rules of the competition, along with details of the prize will be announced soon.

The chosen 10 'housemates' will have the opportunity to read the terms of the contest before accepting the invitation to enter the 'house'.

So, if you are interested in taking part in the very first tMP BB experience, register your interest asap!

neiltwist

just thought, couldn't it be called 'tMP Principle Cornet' (deliberate sp.) or 'tMP Band Master'? or even 'tMP Sacking Committee'!

Moy

Are we allowed to propose people who would think would be good in the tMp house?

If so have 2 suggestions :wink:
They have been noticeable by their absence these past few days. :roll:

NeilW

If the Forum-Mates are on the Whit band, can we nominate them for eviction ???

Or is there scope for "a challenge" that evening?

NeilW

dyl

To give this competition the definitive tMP 'seal of approval', it will now be known as 'tMP BOC Brother' ;)

dyl

No prizes for guessing which Mod thought of that one
...........nice one Peter! ;)

dyl

We've had loads of entries so far, but there's still room for more Kirsty, before we start to whittle the entrants down to chosen 10! ;)

flugelgal

No no no no no.

Thanks anyway, Dyl, but I'm kinda busy for the next however-long-it-will-take. Or something.

I'm more of a spectator kind of a person :wink: .

flugelgal

I'll definitely not be able to go into the house due to the fact that I'm going away from Thursday to Monday so will be unavailable. Sorry Dyl. :wink:

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.