Andrew Berryman

Mr.B

I was just reading about myself in this website and would to correct whoever wrote the absolute nonsense saying I didn’t transition from Brass Bands to orchestras. I would like to put the record straight by saying I can’t remember a single year from the age of 8 when I didn’t do something with a brass band. Every year since the age of 8 I have either been in a band, played as a guest with a band, played as a soloist with a band or conducted one. It might help if whoever writes these articles actually checks with the people it involves before writing things that aren’t true. Thank you x

PeterBale

Staff member
I was just reading about myself in this website and would to correct whoever wrote the absolute nonsense saying I didn’t transition from Brass Bands to orchestras. I would like to put the record straight by saying I can’t remember a single year from the age of 8 when I didn’t do something with a brass band. Every year since the age of 8 I have either been in a band, played as a guest with a band, played as a soloist with a band or conducted one. It might help if whoever writes these articles actually checks with the people it involves before writing things that aren’t true. Thank you x
Hi Andrew, I've been out of action for a couple of weeks but if you can let me have a link to the offending references I shall see what I can do.

As for myself, I still have fond memories of the Michael Nyman concert with Wingates Band.