And the new USA Masters champion is.....

Dave Payn

....'The USA golfer Phil Mickelson'....

an anagram of which is something he must have been hoping for, namely '***king hope I'll hole Masters!'

Dave Payn

Well there I was, walking around town, having written down 11:35, 3:15 and 7:45 on the backs of my hands to remind me of appointments that day. I then bumped in to a friend of mine who noticed this and he said to me: 'Dave, you've got far too much time on your hands.' ....... :roll: :lol:

HBB

Dave Payn said:
Well there I was, walking around town, having written down 11:35, 3:15 and 7:45 on the backs of my hands to remind me of appointments that day. I then bumped in to a friend of mine who noticed this and he said to me: 'Dave, you've got far too much time on your hands.' ....... :roll: :lol:

I hope you're this much fun on the coach to Hove! :D

Dave Payn

lynchie said:
You're going to share a coach with this man??? :shock: :roll:

It's all right, I'm quite harmless away from these boards! :)

PS As someone given to playing a trombone in a field, do you regularly play your trombone on a coach as well, or have you already been banned from them?

;-) :lol: :lol:

lynchie

Environmental health said I couldn't play within 500 yards of human beings, or any protected species... :cry:

HBB

I wish YWDB could enforce that on our Conductors and Prinicple's Backsides!! They're a danger to the health of the public.

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.