An open plea to the Music Man

Dave Payn

Dear John

Since I entered the BOC Brother house I feel I've been the receipient of a victimisation campaign, notably by BOC Brother himself over the last two days. Firstly, he puts this 'kitten' ringer in, keeps her there and all the housemites have been punished as a result. I took a stand against this and indeed have suffered further punishments, notably having my avatar changed to that of a poodle yesterday!

In what is obviously an attempt to punish me further for making a stand and making my feelings felt to 'kitten', BOC Brother has now seen fit to play around with my profile by changing it to make it look like I'VE altered it, including the signature 'Up yours, BOC Brother'.

At first I assumed this to be a joke but with punsihments likely on all housemites because of what it LOOKS like I've done, I think it's time to either call a halt to BOC Brother house or replace BOC Brother himself with a less volatile arbitrator. I'm not a man to be messed around with and I will take this further if needs be.

Regards

DP

Yet another case of blatant lying from Payn. Housemates - BB suggests you have a word with this particular housemate asap - BEFORE HE GETS YOU ALL IN TROUBLE.

Dave Payn

OK, look, in the interests of keeping whatever peace I have left with the other housemites, I'll drop it because I can't prove what I know BB has done. I'll just have to accept being made to look like a troublemaker and a liar. But you haven't heard the last of this, rest assured! :evil:

Seedhouse

*Raises eyebrow*

Don't believe you BB, unless this is all a huge set up, Dave Payn seems to be getting rather annoyed, and the situation out of hand... :(

Seedhouse said:
Don't believe you BB
Well, that's totally up to you Seedhouse - if you want to take the sides of the troublemakers - on your head be it. I take it you don't like being in the BB house then? :twisted:

Seedhouse

I'm enjoying being in the BB house, i'm having a great time! I'm just not enjoying the present situation...! :cry:

...and i'm supporting my fellow housemites because I consider them to be my friends...and there being a damn sight more friendly than you at the moment...! :shock:

I plea to you, to reconsider all that has occured over the past 24 hours to ensure that the house can return to a state of normality! :(
Otherwise we might all get up on the roof... :twisted:

Seedhouse said:
I'm enjoying being in the BB house, i'm having a great time! I'm just not enjoying the present situation...! :cry:
Awwwww, poor Seedhouse.

...and i'm supporting my fellow housemites because I consider them to be my friends...and there being a damn sight more friendly than you at the moment...! :shock:
BB is only enforcing the rules - it is your 'fellow' housemates as you call them that are constantly creating trouble.

I plea to you, to reconsider all that has occured over the past 24 hours to ensure that the house can return to a state of normality! :(
Otherwise we might all get up on the roof... :twisted:
What has happened has not been down to BB's doing. It has already been suggested that you all gather round and discuss this - and try and get everyone to toe the line and be nice to each other.

Any more derogatory comments directed towards BB by yourself Seedhouse will result in you being punished.

Seedhouse

Boc Brother said:
Awwwww, poor Seedhouse.

No need to be so patronising! :cry:

Boc Brother said:
Any more derogatory comments directed towards BB by yourself Seedhouse will result in you being punished.

..and as for this! No need to threaten me! I was merely responding to your question about how I was feeling about being in the house. :roll:

I think the housemites deserve to know who kitten really is... and why she always seems to post whenever Boc Brother does...

Seedhouse said:
No need to be so patronising! :cry:
Will try not to hurt poor ickle Seedhouse's feelings again then.

..and as for this! No need to threaten me! I was merely responding to your question about how I was feeling about being in the house. :roll:
It is not a threat - it's a fact - you are treading on thin ice - and will be punished if this behaviour continues.

I think the housemites deserve to know who kitten really is... and why she always seems to post whenever Boc Brother does...
You seem to be implying here that BB = Kitten - am I right? If so, then you have a lot to learn young man. BB is not Kitten. Period.

Seedhouse

Boc Brother said:
Will try not to hurt poor ickle Seedhouse's feelings again then.

More patronisation- quit it...please!? :wink:

Boc Brother said:
It is not a threat - it's a fact - you are treading on thin ice - and will be punished if this behaviour continues.

Then i'm sorry, but you've got to understand that the house is incredibly confusing at the moment, and we are all getting withdrawal symptoms from the loss of all of our treats! I want the bouncy castle back! :cry:
I'm sorry... am I forgiven? :(

Boc Brother said:
You seem to be implying here that BB = Kitten - am I right? If so, then you have a lot to learn young man. BB is not Kitten. Period.

I apologise about this also... but it does seem a bit fishy, and this Kitten is a mystery character... a string player on a brass forum... I don't think so! :? :wink: