ALL ENGLAND MASTERS 2004 - RESULTS

Pierre

Well done to all at RV Ever Ready. Bet the adrenalin really started flowing at the start :!:

On another tack all together is there a case to be made for changing the date of The Masters to a time of the year when the health of principal players in invited bands could be expected to be better :?:
I mean hay fever can be a real problem at this time of year :shock: :wink:

Ginge

so then 18th! :shock: :cry:
That's just the way it goes i suppose.

Well done to YBS. I didn't hear them play as was drawn before them, but i'd imagine they played well!!!
Also well done to Reg Vardy (Ever Ready) and Woodfalls. Great results.
I just hope for a better result in London!

bassinthebathroom

Pierre said:
Well done to all at RV Ever Ready. Bet the adrenalin really started flowing at the start :!:
Indeed congratulations to RV (ER), a great boost for North of England banding. Bad luck Camborne and Mt Charles - at least the Cornish singing found favour with the crowds outside the Red Cow. :p

timps

Big congrats to Flowers, althought for the previous three years they have come fifth, so yesterdays result is a bit poor?!?!?!?!?!?!? HA HA HA

Only joking, congratulations and also congrats to David King and YBS, yet again!!!!

Lee Downie
Ex-Flowers Percussionist.

supersplit

Great result for Aveley & Newham (7th) and Redbridge (10th).
Good to see the 'Londoners' holding their own
Cheers Matt

We were well pleased with our top ten result (at last!). I think Aveley were a little bit surprised! :twisted:

Once again we followed the winners on! (twice with Fairy at the finals). Watch out for that at the Albert Hall this year! :wink:

Congrats to Woodfalls. Excellent result! Does Ian still play cornet for you? I didn't see him Sunday. :?:

Highnote

YBS were fantastic yet again. There secret is that unlike most bands there are no weak links. They have a back row second to none.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they cleaned up this year!

fartycat

supersplit said:
Congrats to Woodfalls. Excellent result! Does Ian still play cornet for you? I didn't see him Sunday. :?:
Cheers everyone. You talking about Ian Alexander? He's hot footed it to Thailand teaching at a school. Gets a flat thrown in plus a driver! He says he's enjoying himself but I don't believe him :lol:

I've got his email address if you want it...

sopranocornet

All England Masters 2004

It has to be said - Yet another first class contest hosted by Mr Biggs and Mr Franklyn. I had a great weekend away with my band Thoresby and stayed in the Crown Plaza Hotel just around the corner with a steady stroll to the contest.

With a timetable that ran like clockwork it made the whole event enjoyable to play in once again.

Well done to YBS.

weenie

Thanks for your message Timps. I must admit, after all the crap the band has had to put up with for the last four months or so, it was actually nice to get a half decent result on the weekend. Up the Flowers!!!!

just wanted to say well don Reg vardy brillient results, and your speshal little pucussion player, sounds like shes been having fun, you know who i mean the Mighty Atom remember!

Sopmaestro

What a great contest this year role on next years new All England International Scottish & Welsh Masters thingy.
Hi Timmy.