ADJUDICATORS COMMENTS ??

iancwilx

Anybody know why they call this the "Adjudicators Comments"
All the postings seem intelligent, constructive, helpful and interesting.
The title misleads us to expect a host of similar postings, all with indecisive, inconclusive bland non-opinions.

markyboy

Forgive me for for sounding a bit thick (and it is very late) but I'm not too sure what you mean?
Would you like to comment any further?
There again it may be clearer in the morning!

neiltwist

this section is called the adjudicators comments, but the postings are coherent etc, and therefore can't be adjudicators anything...

ps, i don't know why they call it that.

. . nice comments to E. Opinion after G could be stronger. H rambles on and on. J is a well presented argument.

All in all a good post with much to commend - thank you.

:D :D :D

iancwilx

Mike - Your post was absolutely spot on - you've obviously experienced the incisive and critical appraisal of some judge whose critique rated your performance as nearly faultless and placed you in the last three !!
(Mark - do please try and keep up !!)

Pythagoras

'I thought the standard of the posts today was excellent, but there were 2 or 3 that stood out from the rest...'

Mr Smiler

Excellent beginning. Can't fault the middle - some lovely ideas coming through here. Brilliant conclusion. A truly wonderful performance.

Placing 14th.

Sound familiar anyone!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.