AAaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!

super_sop

Supporting Member
oh no dude what ya done this time?

how on earth did you manage to do that. to much on your mind i spose with this task an all.

HBB

*groans*, and asks BOC Bro for a joke book, unfortunately BOC Bro refused, Health and Safety reasons!

HBB

We'll strike until the plaster supplies are replenished!! (Or until I go to work, whichever one's quickest!! :D)

homicidalbennyboy said:
We'll strike until the plaster supplies are replenished!! (Or until I go to work, whichever one's quickest!! :D)
Mr. Bunny Boy might like to remind himself that he's on 2 warnings already! ;)

HBB

Sorry, I rephrase!!

Everyone else'll strike (except me!*) until we get plasters!!

* because i'm good, and on 2 warnings.... :D

Seedhouse

Parades around with the other housemates (apart from Bunny Boy!) with big signs saying "give us more plasters as part of the health and safety needed by Boc Bro contestants" (or as much as we could fit onto the card :? :roll:

Seedhouse

*Tries to get HBB to join in, but HBB doesn't want to*

*Then feels a bit stupid for protesting about plasters, and thinks of going to the diary room to ask for plasters from BB, but will they let him in... *

HBB

Suggests to seedhouse that he doesn't attempt to barge in, as it blimmin' hurts..... :shock: :cry: :oops: :( :)

Seedhouse

*Waits to be called into the diary room at Bunny Boy's advice... if he is EVER called to the diary room :cry: *

Jo Elson

2md, as your agent i feel i should advise you not to do stunts publically for free. Talent scouts are everywhere filming you! beware!