A new Bander is born....!

Congratulations to Kevin & Theresa Jones, of Haverhill Silver and to their new arrival and future backrow cornet, Hannah Sally Jones

PeterBale

Staff member
backrowbloke said:
Congratulations to Kevin & Thersa Jones, of Haverhill Silver and to their new arrival and future backrow cornet, Hannah Sally Jones
You never know, she may decide she wants to play BBb bass :shock:

When our daughter was born, the first thing Stewart, our then bandmaster, said when he saw her was "She's got cornet-player's lips" :!: As it happened, she did start to learn horn but gave it up after a while and now concentrates on singing.

Please pass on our congratulations, and I trust both baby and parents are doing well :wink:

bagpuss

Maestro said:
You never know, she might turn out to be totally unmusical and play the drums :twisted: :wink:

Or she could become even less musical than that and become a conductor!!! Or worse still..........an adjudicator :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

Congratulations.

Puss

Maestro

bagpuss said:
Maestro said:
You never know, she might turn out to be totally unmusical and play the drums :twisted: :wink:

Or she could become even less musical than that and become a conductor!!! Or worse still..........an adjudicator :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :shock:

Congratulations.

Puss
No arguments from this corner

Miranda

Don't know why this has suddenly come up in my email, but here you go with an update! Hannah was born nearly 12 years ago, at the time I was conducting the Youth Band and playing flugelhorn for the senior band. I gave up banding to have Hannah. Now, I am back playing back row with the very successful youth band, with Hannah playing flugel (and she has grade 3 drums) and her little sister Lucy, born 2 year later, playing horn. And the band goes on......