A Mars a day....

Dave Payn

Anyway, given the reputation that women and chocolate have, I dare say she'll have polished them all off by this evening..... (Only joshin' ladies! ;-))

Nuke

Maybe she has alot of children that like mars bars or shes trying to solve third world hunger in one fell swoop.

PeterBale

Staff member
Nuke said:
Maybe she has alot of children that like mars bars or shes trying to solve third world hunger in one fell swoop.
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe -
She had so many children, now they've got something to chew :wink:

yorkie19

Apparently she is moving overseas and where she is moving to, you can't get hold of a Mars bar. (Like where?). Anyway, a Mars a day means here supply would last 29 years.

How long is she going for, I hear you ask? I'm told it's.....wait for it.......
6 months! So that'll be 58 Mars' a day will..................

Sam

Dave Payn

yorkie19 said:
Apparently she is moving overseas and where she is moving to, you can't get hold of a Mars bar. (Like where?). Anyway, a Mars a day means here supply would last 29 years.

How long is she going for, I hear you ask? I'm told it's.....wait for it.......
6 months! So that'll be 58 Mars' a day will..................

Sam
Hope they all melt on the flight over! :twisted:

PeterBale

Staff member
Perhaps she's been listening to too much David Bowie, but heard it as "Live on Mars" instead of "Life on Mars" :?: :!: :wink:

Dave Payn

PeterBale said:
Perhaps she's been listening to too much David Bowie, but heard it as "Live on Mars" instead of "Life on Mars" :?: :!: :wink:
Not sure she'd want to 'planet' that way.... :oops: :roll:

Naomi McFadyen

:shock:
This is why some supermarkets that have these deals limit people on how many they can get in one purchase :lol:

A few stratagies though...
1) She's a pig in discise
2) She's a pig
3) She *wants* to be a pig

4) She works in a school and wants to bribe the kids into doing well in their exams.
5) --I can't post--

PeterBale said:
Good song that! :D

;-)

flugelgal

MMMM Curly Wurlies - but I'm more of a Double Decker fan at the moment... (I don't think I want to know what category that puts me in, Chris! :wink: ).

Dave Payn

flugelgal said:
MMMM Curly Wurlies - but I'm more of a Double Decker fan at the moment... (I don't think I want to know what category that puts me in, Chris! :wink: ).
How about a bus eater? ;-)

ScrapingtheBottom

flugelgal said:
Just a question, do you eat the top bit then the bottom bit or both at the same time?