A Cunning Plan??

Accidental

Supporting Member
Congratulations on finally passing a task guys, especially the all-nighters. :D I can't quite believe you lot actually managed it! So, will we ever find out if it was a game plan or just dumb luck? :wink:

BTW Bunny Boy and Minstrel's human.... I think I can do Saturday - is it that Don Lusher thing?

super_sop

Supporting Member
Accidental said:
Congratulations on finally passing a task guys, especially the all-nighters. :D I can't quite believe you lot actually managed it! So, will we ever find out if it was a game plan or just dumb luck? :wink:
what do you mean game plan!, that was pure hard work from us folks in the house!
craig

everton till i die

Okiedokie of Oz

I personally think that everyone did a terrrrrrriffic job in the tune association thread. AS for that slight conversation. Between exhaustion and boredom, mistakes will happen, and as such BB made a good choice in allowing them to pass. I dunno how they managed to pull it off, but whatever stunt they pulled was damn clever!!!

It'd be interesting to see how they worm their way through the next one!!

WhatSharp?

Accidental said:
BTW Bunny Boy and Minstrel's human.... I think I can do Saturday - is it that Don Lusher thing?

No Minstrel IS a Rat (she's one of my Sons pet rats!), and yes Saturday is the Don Lusher thing!

PeterBale

Staff member
WhatSharp? said:
Accidental said:

No Minstrel IS a Rat (she's one of my Sons pet rats!), and yes Saturday is the Don Lusher thing!

You've missed the point there: YOU are the "Minstrel's human" referred to, ie the human connected to Minstrel (figuratively speaking, of course :oops: )

Product tMP members are discussing