A Cunning Plan??

Accidental

Supporting Member
As it looks like the inmates have already failed their latest task, I'm starting to wonder if they can really be that stupid?! :shock: Surely not! I'm beginning to think its all part of a master plan to make us all feel sorry for them? :wink: :lol:

Thoughts please......

Seedhouse

I think it's true, we have!
Two posts in the thread have had stuff included in them that are against the rules- things not specific to the task.
A rule states that nothing else must be written BUT just the tunes :roll:
So we've failed me thinks, unless BB will be leniant! :cry:

super_sop

Supporting Member
What does BB expect!!!

having to get up that early in the morning just to try and complete a flipin task!

we Better get some lenieny or else! :twisted:

Accidental

Supporting Member
Hehehehehe
Anyone else notice Supersop was the first one to do it, even though in the other thread he told everyone else not to?! :roll:

I think you'll have to beg more than that if you want any leniency Craig! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Naomi McFadyen

Accidental said:
As it looks like the inmates have already failed their latest task, I'm starting to wonder if they can really be that stupid?! :shock: Surely not! I'm beginning to think its all part of a master plan to make us all feel sorry for them? :wink: :lol:

Thoughts please......
Uh huh.. yeap, I think you're right about them being that stoopid... how many tasks have they passed? not many I dont think ;-)
If they want us to feel sorry for them then they really have muddled with the wrong people I think... we're all just laughing at them, rolling our eyes and sighing deeply... Are they all blonde drummers like I am?! :shock:

:lol: ;-)
*COUGH*Love you guys reaaaally... ... ... ... *COUGH*

HBB

drummergurl said:
lol i think that the housemates havent actually passed any task yet (someone correct me if im wrong on that)

Correct, just a tad slow....

super_sop

Supporting Member
well maybe not tasks, but two of us have completed forfeits
*sticks tongue out and blows rasberry's*

Accidental

Supporting Member
Kudos guys, your "plan" actually worked - looks like Boc Bro felt sorry for you after all :D
Could it be that the Evil one is turning into an old softy?

Ben - what do you know about Craig, you big tease? Tell me tell me tell me! (no I haven't got MSN :cry: )