80's kids tv

Okiedokie of Oz

As I wait for it to load, let me take the time Six Pints to compliment you on your choice of Avartar. I can't help[ but take a few extra seconds to admire it every time you post!!

six pints

thank you for the compliment!

15 is one of the ones im stuck on, i thought it was the mysterious cities of gold, but cant get spelling to work...

oh wait just got it....

(drum roll)

the mysterious citys of gold

i now only need 6, 16, 17, 22, 26, 28, 31, 32, 34, 35, 39, 46, 50 and 52. any help would be much appreciated!

Darth_Tuba

6 Moschops
22 Chorlton and the wheelies
26 the flumps
28 Jamie and the magic torch
31 Hong Kong Phooey
34 Bertha
35 Fraggle Rock
39 Battle of the Planets
50 Ivor the Engine
52 Roobarb and Custard (but not sure on the spelling yet, I know Roobarb was spelt wrong in the series - i.e. not Rhubarb).

Darth_Tuba

Bassment Jinx said:
Whats number 7 then?. I remember the cartoon but not the name :? :lol:
Stopit and Tidyup

They lived in the land of "Do-as-your-told" and there was a character called the big bad "Isaidno!" Bizarre! :?

Darth_Tuba

Oh, and number 16 is Willow the Wisp. But the person who made this thinks it's spelt Willo the Wisp.

EDIT: Actually, it always was spelt like that! :oops:

Clare

80's kids tv quiz

Shrek

It is clear why you are a bass player - you spent all your childhood in front of a TV screen!!! :D

Accidental

Supporting Member
aaargh!!!! people should have to take spelling tests before they're allowed to set up websites! :lol:
Camberwick green is Camblewick, Muttley is Mutley, and 52 is just Roobarb (maybe he doesn't like cats?! or custard... :? )

Completely stuck on 8, 17, 32 and 46 - help!

Darth_Tuba

Funnily enough those are the ones I can't get either. They don't even look familiar at all. As regards the amount of time I spent watching TV as a child, I think it did me the world of good :hammer