6th Harry Potter book Rumour!

Pythagoras

According to one of my year 7 pupils, the 6th book comes out in July. Doesn't sound very likely to me as there hasn't been any advanced publicity.

Does anybody know if it is coming out soon.

Cornishwomble

There's no way the new book would be coming out next month with no mention in the press.
Remember the last book, they were building it up for months beforehand.

Saw the 3rd film last night and really impressed. Don't care if it's not as good as the book or bits were missed out, it was the best one yet IMHO.

Roger Thorne

It's true! :roll: It's called:

'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Beer'

It's the pivotal sixth novel in the seven-part tale of Harry Potter's training as a wizard and his coming of age. Harry wants to get away from the Dursleys, so joins the Hogwart's Silver Band with Hermione and Ron, conducted by the flambouyent, Gilderoy Lockhart who has been discharged from hospital following the Devil's Snare incident on his ward. Harry dreams about winning the Whit Friday March Contest playing 'The Wizard' and wants to find out about the mysterious event that's supposed to take place at Delph, and set's out with his trusted companions on the Whit Friday March. However, he encounters the evil Wind Band on route led by Draco Malfoy and turns to Hagrid for advice.
"There is a special place where you need to go Harry", says Hagrid. "You will gather all the information needed to help you in your quest". "Where is this special place, Hagrid" asks Harry.

"You want to go 'n' look on theMouthpiece.com, 'arry" said Hagrid.

Harry went to the Library with Hermione and with a special charm Professor Flitwick had taught him immediately signed up on tMP . . . .

Ah! I feel a story coming on.

:wink:

Dave Payn

I can see the evil flying French horns, as controlled by Lord Voldemort, making an appearance, with Albus Dumbledore enlisting the help of Sedgwick Wonky-Baton to save the day! ;-)

Come on Rog, you know you want to!

Roger Thorne

OK then,

Harry and Hermione had signed up onto theMouthpiece.com and and posted the following request.

Harry & Hermione said:
Help and Advice Needed:
We are trying to get to Delph, but have encountered a problem. The evil wind band (that bunch of Slytherins :twisted: ) have transformed all their instruments into snake charmers and have blocked our way with hundreds of snakes. Harry's tried talking to the snakes in parseltongue but there's just too many :shock: Also, we don't know where to go or what to do to find our Quest once we get to Delph - Professor Lockhart forgot to tell us :roll:
PLEASE, PLEASE HELP - QUICKLY!

:wink:

Voldemort

Watch out Potter, I know where you are. You won't get to Delph, not if my Flying French Horns have anything to do with it.

AVADA KEDAVRA! - Oh Buqqer, missed!

:twisted:

Nat

Voldemort said:
Watch out Potter, I know where you are. You won't get to Delph, not if my Flying French Horns have anything to do with it.

AVADA KEDAVRA! - Oh Buqqer, missed!

:twisted:
fly my pretties fly!! :twisted:

2nd man down

Staff member
Don't stop now rog, you're onto a winner here!!!

Aaaarrgh!!!! What if I get entered into the BOC Brother House?????? I'll miss the end of th...no I won't, it's a cyber house stupid...

I'll get mi coat :oops:

katej

ooh keep going.
fascinating storyline so far, and as still waiting for new installment on tmp murder need something to keep us going.
Kate

Nat

use my magical conductors baton the spell is serpensortia if you get the timing exactly right it should change them back to thier brass states

Nat

dont worry harry said hermionie we will get to delph on these thestrals(2 of them appear) voldemort wont get us now his weakness is to be behind by at least 2 bars so we might have a chance...