4barsrest

I thought 4 barsrest were providing live coverage of the nationals. Surely the draw has been done and the first few bands played by noww and yet nothing has appeared on the website, or is it not starting until late??????? :(

Moy

floral_dance said:
I thought 4 barsrest were providing live coverage of the nationals. Surely the draw has been done and the first few bands played by noww and yet nothing has appeared on the website, or is it not starting until late??????? :(
It is there ...honest been in and had a look.

Moy

floral_dance said:
is the draw and everything on there, because my part where it says draw etc is greyed out and will not open.
Go to the news index and you can then click onto to the draw, crits etc.

sparkling_quavers

poor shaz and co got drawn first in the 4th Section. 4 bars rest gave them quite a nice write up though and mr seedhouse got the star player!

Roger Thorne

floral_dance said:
It seems they had trouble with their computer connections.

Sorry for the delay in getting the information up - not a question of sore heads from the good beer and nice food up here, but we couldn’t get any connection through our lap tops at the hall to start off.
:wink:

satchmo shaz

sparkling_quavers said:
poor shaz and co got drawn first in the 4th Section. 4 bars rest gave them quite a nice write up though and mr seedhouse got the star player!
yeah but we got to play the Queen and suss out the hall :wink: .............it seemed to work!! :wink:

Seedhouse

I'm quite proud of getting Star Player, but I don't see how I deserved it! :? Ah well, the weekend was great fun and an entirely new experience for me. Hopefully we'll qualify again next year! :p