4 Barsrest!!!!

yorkie19

So 4BR has not gone down the drain because you wrote a letter and a few people responded....jeeeezzzzz, the self-importance on here is staggering.

P.S Morrison to win, but only just. I suspect Mead could be a gritty fighter.

My thoughts exactly.

re 4 bars rest.com

Surely this is not the thread for having a go at anyone, it was a question raised re the 4 bars rest web site being down.

All seems to be going off on a tangent now!

Stick to the matter of the thread or start a new one.

Chris Hicks

Surely this is not the thread for having a go at anyone, it was a question raised re the 4 bars rest web site being down.

All seems to be going off on a tangent now!

Stick to the matter of the thread or start a new one.

Chris you might as well just copy that post into every thread, it's all anyway does on here nowadays, argue!

corsopflug

Well, I have to respectfully disagree with you on this one I'm afraid - my post in the 'comments' regarding the Northern Area back in April appears to have upset a few people, and got them talking.

:clap::tup

Whoa, don't get all pi$$y mate! I was merely stating a point that 4BR still has it's purpose for debate, as per my personal experience!

Anyway, as my learned friend states - you're off the subject - shut up, or we can take this to the car park/another thread!

:biggrin:

paddo

car park! sounds good neil...do you think he'll come haha

calm down all, goodness sakes. all i was asking was, is it me or is 4barsrest down! and it's back. sooo petty....

agentorange

Whoa, don't get all pi$$y mate! I was merely stating a point that 4BR still has it's purpose for debate, as per my personal experience!

Anyway, as my learned friend states - you're off the subject - shut up, or we can take this to the car park/another thread!

:biggrin:

Have i just been threatened? Tempting as it is to take it to the car park..........
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=neil+johnson&word2=keith+irvine

yorkie19

Off topic, but I'm loving this Google Fight. I've just beaten the Taliban single-handed. Beat that US Army! (I followed that up by beating Darth Vadar!).

corsopflug