3rd DAY OF SUMMER???

The Cornet King

stabbyjnr said:
AND ITS ALREADY BOILING IMAGINE THE CONDITIONS ITS GONNA BE LIKE ON WIT FRIDAY????
Does that mean to avoid getting dehydrated we have an excuse to drink more beer! :D :guiness

:lol: :wink:

Jo Elson

not for me, especially after my holiday last week-i blame that entirely for why i was acting so crazy!
I somehow think that maybe you don't get what i was saying! :wink: :D

Okiedokie of Oz

I refuse to comment until I gat an actual description of your version of boiling. When you've marched ina 28 degree heat, then you can complain!!!! :twisted:

lynchie

can't wait... it's well known that warm beer on a scorching day is the best way to start a career in modern art (I call it... wall covered in vomit...)

lynchie

well, it's british summer time... anyway, the way the world is now i reckon we could simplify it to "Hot time" and "Cold time"

Just wait till the ice age that the climate's building up to arrives. Then you'll know what cold is! Just happens that we were fortunate enough to be around in an interglacial. Though I for one can't wait to go mammoth hunting!

lynchie

boy, i say boy! Get daddy's gun... I'm gonna get us some mammoth!

Well at least skiing holidays will be cheaper...

flugelgal

Try living in the North East of Scotland... still coooold here. I'm taking a hot water bottle to bed every night!

Kirsty