3 Weeks without tMP!!! arghhhhh

The Cornet King

So the dreaded day has come....I leave uni for home tomorrow afternoon...to a house with no internet!!! arghhhh :( :cry:

Which means 3 whole weeks without tMP! (unless i can seriously harass friends or find a library with internet :D )

Anyway i am praying that the withdrawal symptoms are'nt too bad (I'll probably take alcohol for the shakes i shall likely encounter!)...and then forget what i was taking it for...anyway

The Cornet King wishes one and all a GREAT Christmas, and a fab new Year...Best of health to everyone and all the best for the coming year.
Anything exciting happens pick up that phone and text me! :D :D

I bid you farewell friends until January 10th. Goodbye tMP :cry: :cry:

Naomi McFadyen

aww, we'll miss you hun...
Have a great Christmas and new year! :D

Will text you any gossip that comes up!

Don't get too many tMP with-drawal symptoms will you!

:wink: :D

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What are the odds then of you finding a PC with internet connection somewhere then Chris...??? :):):)

Have a great Christmas....

John

The Cornet King

TheMusicMan said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What are the odds then of you finding a PC with internet connection somewhere then Chris...??? :):):)

Have a great Christmas....

John

All the best to you too John...cheers

Dunno bout this internet...tis annoying...shall have to bug my dad to get internet at home...perhaps we could start a petition!!! :lol: :lol:

Edit: Public Internet Access Workstations in all depts.. . (quoted from Hudds library website)[Lack of the word FREE though!] hmmmm :?
I've NEVER seen a computer in Huddersfield library EVER...however that shall be my first port of call...fingers crossed!

Naomi McFadyen

Dear Chris' dad...

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please, get internet for your son, Chris, for his Christmas pressent this year... in fact, how about installing it tomorrow?!... Please... :D

from all at tMP

;-)

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Dear Chris' Mum and Dad,

As part of our governments fantastic initiative to assist all students in achieving utmost success at their choice of university education, it is now mandatory for all parents to provide unmetered and unconditional access to what is simply the best brass discussion forum on the web. This is achieved quite simply by providing a PC, with at least 1MB BroadBand access to the internet. The home page MUST of course be set to www.themouthpiece.com - instructions as to how to do this can be provided if required.

Please ensure that you comply - especially during the Christmas revision period. It is imperativeto your childs success at university.

As with the Borg, resistance is futile. You will be penalised with 50 years hard labour in a gulag in Siberia for non-compliance.

Yours

Mr tMP...

:):):)

The Cornet King

Love it John! :D

If that aint copyrighted...lol...I may have to print that out...or letters of that nature/description can be forwarded to the following address... :lol:

Dont fancy the bit about my parents being assimilated though... :?

Couldn't we make it 50 years hard labour in a gulag in Siberia?? :lol: :lol:

impycornet

Chris, If you are after Internet Access in Huddersfield then they have opened one of those 'EasyJet' Internet Cafe places upstairs in KFC !!
So Internet Access & Greasy Fast Food at the same time.
:lol:

It's not free but didn't seem that expensive

Cheers.

bigmamabadger

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, we're off to the technology-free household of Mother-in-Law for Xmas, then into the wilds of Shropshire for New Year where cables are things you put in jumpers.
I will attempt to get a carrier pigeon out to you all but the natives may eat it.
May have to mug Grandad Jessop-Smythe-Badger and use his rather nice new Dell...
Festliche Weihnacht aus Badgerreich
Brunnhilde the Badger