2nd at the open? 'Mon the Scots!

Who will win the Scottish Open?

• Total voters

KennyC

Kerwintootle said:
Hi Kenny,

Had a great time in Sweden. Your bro' is a top bloke. Band works very hard. Catch up with on Saturday.

Nothing like his brother then!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Kenny

katmaz

Stewart Cornellious Brynes, what have you done?????????????????????????? :shock:

Were you the single vote for Faireys by the way?? shame to waste your vote on a band that isn't going don't you think?! :dunno

good gig stu,

see you at band - you owe us all a drink for this :hammer

smelly x

Borfeo

Only you, Stewart "f'ing" Bryants could mess up the simplest of polls.

Also for info, Nitten are in the contest now........not controversial at all :?

And I have a feeling I'm only going for the beer, what a result on Saturday, we got a damn good set of remarks though, strange!!

Moy

Think I will stay out of this one and just go and try to enjoy the playing.........whatever "nationality" :wink:

Moy

Borfeo said:
Only you, Stewart "f'ing" Bryants could mess up the simplest of polls.

Also for info, Nitten are in the contest now........not controversial at all :?

And I have a feeling I'm only going for the beer, what a result on Saturday, we got a damn good set of remarks though, strange!!

So did we..............maybe he was a kind adjudicator!!!!!!

Aidan

by the way, fodens and imps arnt doing the scottish open...
so put besses on the poll please :p :)

Roger Thorne

Does anyone have a list of bands taking part in this contest.
If so put it on here and I'll alter the Poll.

:wink:

Aidan

think its the same one that someone posted earlier.. minus ever ready, imps and fodens

wewizrobbed

why are half the english bands not going?! :?

I know dalmellington are doing that contest in st helens on the same weekend as Spennymoor so mibbes that's why they'll not be at the scottish open

Borfeo

Contest in St Helens? Bit far to go, I'd have thought it might be because of the Mineworkers but I guess if they're doing something that month already....
Numbers seem to be dwindling a little, but still, I'm looking forward to it immensely, should be a good day out, whether the English bands bother to turn up or not.

aqua76

Scottish Open

As far as i know Dalmellington were offered a reserve invite back in July/August. I think it was turned down at that point as we were planning to do St Helens (16th nov) and Mineworkers (29th/30th Nov). Situation has changed since and i honestly dont know why we arent going to Scottish Open - maybe im the only one in the band who wants to go!!

Maybe some people are just keen to get newtongrange to go, perhaps they feel they would represent the top section better than Dalmellington. Who knows?!? (this may just be a vicious rumour i have heard and i am in no way stating this as fact!)

Anyway, i shall be there with bells on (not literally!) - in a drinking/ amateur adjudication / spectator type way. :lol:

Good luck to all involved anyway - personally i think its a shame that all the Championship Section scottish bands werent invited seeing as it is the inaugural Scottish Open.

Cheers,
Jane
Dalmellington band

Wutburn

Hod On! Hod On! This has been blown way overboard noo. I admitted i hadnae checked if any of the bands were goin. :oops: :dunno So anyone else wantin tae have a go mon and ill gie use a square go!!!!!!!!!!!1 :hammer

Aidan

hehe people still putting fodens in their top 6.. D'oh!!!! :hammer :hammer :hammer

THEY'RE NOT GOING!!!!