2nd at the open? 'Mon the Scots!

Who will win the Scottish Open?

• Total voters

Wutburn

Just to say that Scottish bands are back with a vengence baby. Whitburn coming 2nd at the british open and fine a fine showing from kirkie and the co at the nationals at the weekend. Come on the scots!!!!!!!

Some more bigger band bashing at the open will be provided :hammer

Then we'll all go get cabbaged :guiness

jo

what about all the other bands going...or are we automatically not going to be placed just because we rehearse south of the border?! :shock:

yorkie19

Chris is right. Faireys aren't playing at the Scottish Open.

This was the full list of bands announced on 16th May:

Bedwas, Trethomas & Machen
Besses O’ Th’ Barn
Bo’ness & Carriden
Broxburn Public
Ever Ready
Fishburn
Fodens Richardson
Freckleton
Hepworth
Kirkintilloch
Scottish Co-op
Sellers International
Tredegar
Unison Kinneil
Whitburn
Yorkshire Imperial Urquhart Travel

Sam

Darth_Tuba

Well, I'll be supporting my old band, the mighty Freckleton. I think the smart moneys on Fodens, Tredegar or Whitburn though. In fact here's a top six:

1. Fodens
2. Whitburn
3. Tredegar
4. Scottish Co-op
5. Sellers
6. Ever Ready

Dark Horse: Freckleton

I think Whitburn are in with a good chance after their performance at the Open but following that argument so are the National Champions Faireys and Tredegar. Will be going along for a listen.

McChambo

Wutburn,

Your poll is pish! Change it, add more bands, then attend rehearsals. Did you finish your essay? Or were you distracted by the lack of scoring ability at Ibrox? Hehe.

Suz

I suggest the poll is changed to include all bands that are competing, it feels a bit negative for us bands that are going that have not been mentioned! Thats only me being sensitive though!!!!

Good topic though, honest!

i dont think they'll win (but then again, there is always a possibility at band contests with interesting results) but come on freckleton, show that ur 3 wins in a row at fleetwood is no fluke

wewizrobbed

so let me get this straight...

faireys have more of a chance of winning the contest than kinneil eventhough theyre not going...

riiight..

n stewart what you doing wastin your time on the computer?

lucy
scottish co-op

Wutburn

Aye Aye ok so i didnt look at the list of bands that were actually going. Apologies to all the bands down under the border. Didnae think i'd get so much grief!!!!!!!! lol I'll sort it dinnae worry.

By the way chaimberlain your ass is mine ya bawbag!

KennyC

Wutburn said:
Aye Aye ok so i didnt look at the list of bands that were actually going. Apologies to all the bands down under the border. Didnae think i'd get so much grief!!!!!!!! lol I'll sort it dinnae worry.

By the way chaimberlain your ass is mine ya bawbag!
Stuart and computers. A scary combination if ever there was one.

Remember, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Yer President