2560 messages to read!!

Heather

...just returned from a week in Salou to find only 2560 unread messages!!!!!!!...hope TMP realises they are responsible for the acute lack of housework here in the next few days!!!

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
To whom it may concern!

I, theMusicMan, delighted and flattered owner of tMP.com hereby give our honorary member Heather, of United Co-Op Crewe Band, my full and unreserved permission to delay the inevitable housework in order to catch up on 2561 far more important matters.

Mr MusicMan!

:D :D

Cornishwomble

I'm off for a week at the end of November, I'm already thinking of taking a couple of extra days of for "ahem" catching up with paperwork.
After all I don't want to get behind on the gossip.
Of course if someone could tie Leisa's hands together for that week that could cut the messages down by 50% :lol:

neiltwist

Roy Taylor said:
I'm off for a week at the end of November, I'm already thinking of taking a couple of extra days of for "ahem" catching up with paperwork.
After all I don't want to get behind on the gossip.
Of course if someone could tie Leisa's hands together for that week that could cut the messages down by 50% :lol:

and seedhouses! how many messages have you posted in the last 20 minutes?!?!?!??!! :wow

Keppler

Staff member
To who it may concern

I, Keppler, do hereby give tMP.com member Leisa, of Flixton BB, full and unreserved permission to thump Roy Taylor for his slanderous comments.

;)

neiltwist

Keppler said:
To who it may concern

I, Keppler, do hereby give tMP.com member Leisa, of Flixton BB, full and unreserved permission to thump Roy Taylor for his slanderous comments.

;)

phew good job I got that one in while you were posting keppler!

Cornishwomble

Keppler said:
To who it may concern

;)

I'd enjoy it! :twisted:

Seedhouse

neiltwist said:
and seedhouses! how many messages have you posted in the last 20 minutes?!?!?!??!!

Erm, probs bout 25, no idea! Can't remember :lol: It's at school I have so many free periods, what else better to do with them than be on tMP!!! :wink:

leisa

Seedhouse said:
neiltwist said:
and seedhouses! how many messages have you posted in the last 20 minutes?!?!?!??!!

Erm, probs bout 25, no idea! Can't remember :lol: It's at school I have so many free periods, what else better to do with them than be on tMP!!! :wink:

my point exactly!!!!!! your'e the new me!!! :D

PeterBale

Staff member
neiltwist said:
Seedhouse said:
Lol! :lol: Two of a kind!
Peeps jst don't understand how boring free periods are!
Oh I do, I just used to catch up on sleep in mine!

No darts board or chess set in the common room, then :?: :wink: :lol:

neiltwist

PeterBale said:
neiltwist said:
Seedhouse said:
Lol! :lol: Two of a kind!

No darts board or chess set in the common room, then :?: :wink: :lol:

common room, you tend not to have a common room as such for 1500 students!

library desks were comfy.

Seedhouse

Seedhouse wrote:
Lol! Two of a kind!

neiltwist wrote:

PeterBale wrote:
No darts board or chess set in the common room, then

neiltwist wrote:
common room, you tend not to have a common room as such for 1500 students!
library desks were comfy.

We have a 6th form common room, but there's no rest for the wicked :wink: being on tMP is a whole lot more fun! As for dart boards- they'd be worried we'd throw the darts at each other! :shock:

PeterBale

Staff member
Seedhouse said:
We have a 6th form common room, but there's no rest for the wicked :wink: being on tMP is a whole lot more fun! As for dart boards- they'd be worried we'd throw the darts at each other! :shock:

Of course, we had no computers in my day - would have taken up a room each, I think! - but each house block had its own sixth form common room, and they more or less let us fit them out as we wanted. As for the darts, I seem to remember them being banned for a short period after an incident, but it didn't stop for long :wink:

Seedhouse

Today for example, I have three free periods as two of my teachers are away on day courses etc. So that'll be three hours of hopping on and off tMP. I will be doing work however but I find it easier to do at home. I know some people think it's stupid i don't do work within school, but I just enjoy the forum. :lol: