2005 Exam results

Good luck any one getting exam results

I myself have only just got my years uni results and found ive passed so good luck to anyone getting GCSE, A-S, A2, any scottish alternative or any other type of exam. Feel free to release results stress on here whej you know them

Andy_Euph

Got my uni results a few weeks ago and passed 1st year(although I don't know how the hell i passed PA), so I was quite pleased I wouldn't have to be a numpty and do 1st year for a 3rd time at a different uni! :D

Good luck to everyone with results, especially Kelly (kate_the_horn):biggrin: :tup

I've got a few weeks yet til I find mine out! Well done Andy and James for passing :clap:
And Good Luck to everyone else!

sugarandspice

A level results next thursday. too late to worry now, just need to start planing the night out to follow the results! :) :)

mikelyons

Supporting Member
sugarandspice said:
A level results next thursday. too late to worry now, just need to start planing the night out to follow the results! :) :)
If that was meant to be planning, I think we know who's made a mess of English ;):p

Seriously, though - is it really that time again? Already? Good luck to you all. I'm sure you will all have done as well as you deserve.

stabbyjnr

indeed goodluck to everyone!!!!! im so scared but nothing i can do now! my mum got her uni results back and she got a 2:1 in her buisness degree pretty impressive!

sugarandspice

mikelyons said:
If that was meant to be planning, I think we know who's made a mess of English ;):p

Seriously, though - is it really that time again? Already? Good luck to you all. I'm sure you will all have done as well as you deserve.

Don't say that! English is the only subject i'm holding any hopes of actually passing!

akwarose

ARGH!!! *panics* oh god oh god oh god *flaps arms* ok, sam, calm *deep breaths* ARGH!!!

yeh... not loking forward to them in the slightest. i have this horrible recurring nightmare that i get the envelope and it bites me and then laughs and shouts out my results to everyone in the skool, and they were all ungraded! :eek:
me no likey :(

sugarandspice

this time next week it will all be over!! :) :)

As for the nightmares, i did have a really bad dream a couple of weeks ago..........dreamt that i had failed one unit of psychology with meant i couldnt get a grade over all............then woke up and couldnt remember if we had actually been told that..........we werent were we?

euphfanhan

Good luck everyone! I myself dont have a chance of passing, I started revising the day after each exam in a panic to see how much I got wrong...:eek:

Liz Courts

sugarandspice said:
As for the nightmares, i did have a really bad dream a couple of weeks ago..........dreamt that i had failed one unit of psychology with meant i couldnt get a grade over all............then woke up and couldnt remember if we had actually been told that..........we werent were we?

I dreamt that I got an A for music, an A for photography, and a C for business...I was very, very happy!! Would be nice if that dream came true-can't see it happening though! I forgot to dream up a grade for general studies...just like I forgot to include it in my ucas application...:rolleyes:!!

Good luck to everyone! :)

groovy

Mine came on Tuesday but I was away so only opened them today! An A for Music and 1's for the rest. Yay!

akwarose

euphfanhan said:
Good luck everyone! I myself dont have a chance of passing, I started revising the day after each exam in a panic to see how much I got wrong...:eek:

yay! i'm not the only one that did that!!
lol to my horror... the one paper i actually did revise (philosophy and ethics) and i got my virtue ethics and my moral relativism mixed up and answered completely the wrong thing :(
so i'm really not holding out much hope for good grades after that cock up!
never mind... i'm sure it'll be alrite on the day. if you dont here from me for a very long time... i'll either be in the fridge (comfot eating), rocking slowly back and forth in a corner, or so drunk from celebrating i've forgotten who i am and where i live, let alone what tMP is :p

my money's riding on the first one :p

euphfanhan said:
Hanna you'll be fine, although i'm worrying too!! Thanks for the textiles tip off hehe!!
hanx

TuTuKu

Eeekk.. this time in around 40 hours I'll know my A-Level results... argh

*bites nails*

And the worst thing is... my uni has probably already decided whether I have a place or not, and my college will get my results tomorrow, so all the teachers will know MY results before me :(

Suppose I'll have to be patient!

tinytimp

TuTuKu said:
And the worst thing is... my uni has probably already decided whether I have a place or not, and my college will get my results tomorrow, so all the teachers will know MY results before me :(

I had the same kinda thing when I got mine (a whole 2 years ago! wow!) - my dad works in the county education department so phoned my mum before I'd even left the house to tell her what I had! She didn't tell me tho :frown: .

Good luck to everybody getting results, and for whatever you do after them.

Soppy

I get mine tomorrow, but I've been ahving nightmares too, but about doing the exams! I keep dreaming that I didn't start revising until the day before, so I went into the exam knowing well, not a lot, and then proceeded to sit there and spend all the time just planning! Then I wake up, and start thinking I've got a real exam. LAst week it was Economics, last night it was History; that only leaves Sociology!

Scary bit though, the History paper I dreamt of was on a topic we did courseowrk on, and the paper was entitled (with the correct title page layout btw) 'The Kingdom Triumphant' by Eric Ball. I love that piece though!!!! Nice how it linked in though, the paper was on the Crusades (Kingdom - Triumphant- Crusades; see the link?).

Oh dear :(