2000th Member competition

Roger Thorne

Hi Folks,

We've just been looking at the ever increasing membership here on tMP and we thought we'd have a bit more fun with yet another little competition . . .

I'll donate a piece of music to the winner but whoever guesses the date when we'll reach 2,000 members (or closest to it) gets it . . . !

No-one is exempt from this one.. even us MODS can enter... but only 1 guess though . . . and we'll lock the thread when we get around 1,990'ish . . .

:wink:

Roger Thorne

Incidentally, we've had 14 members join today and the last 100 members have joined since the 23rd February!

I'll go with March 22nd.

:wink:

TheMusicMan

tMP Founder
Staff member
Oooh Roger, does this mean I can enter as well..?

With my super dooper 'editing' powers on tMP I'll go for a predicted date of March 26th... :wink:

dyl

As the defending champion of tMP's 'Guess when the n'th member will register' competition ;) I'm going against the grain and abandoning my tried and trusted scientifically-proven method of last time and going for a completely random date of: March 20th! Well I don't want to win again do I!!!!!

drummergurl

i was gonna put the 21st march but rogers got that one already so im gonna go for the 28th coz other ppl have robbed off with the dates i wanted

Accidental

Supporting Member
I was going to go for 21st or 22nd March too :cry:

I'll have March 18th instead - its the closest date left!

Primary

tMP Assistant
Here are some related products that tMP members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to tMP’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to tMP discussions about these products.