06/06/06

dyl

So, has anyone had any contact with the earthly manifestation of the Anti-Christ today yet?

;)

MarkGillatt

Opened my eyes this morning to see a strange figure at the side of my bed about to poke me to death with a spindly finger. After a few seconds the morning head fog cleared to reveal my 2 and a half year old daughter was just trying to pick my nose for me! Bless her! ;)

Maestro

What with a year 9 tutor group and first period with snotty nosed year 7s who now think they know everything......of course I have!!! :rolleyes:

johnmartin

dyl said:
So, has anyone had any contact with the earthly manifestation of the Anti-Christ today yet?

;)
Yes, the boss said hello to me this morning. It's his leaving day too, how appropriate.

Big Twigge

I had a missed call from him earlier, but the voicemail he left was just to see if we're still meeting up for a drink later. Alas I declined, he's not that fun really.

(I just made all of that up, I don't know what I'm talking about and I don't know the antichrist personally.)

iggmeister

Was anybody awake for 06:06.06 on 06/06/06?

Strangely I woke at about 4 am but missed this approx 2 hours later.

Igg

ian perks

iggmeister said:
Was anybody awake for 06:06.06 on 06/06/06?

Igg
Yes i was at work i think that 6/6/06 give us a bad day on the orders today only 8 to do plus one message where no one spoke :confused: that must have been THE OMEN

I has my English language GCSE paper 1 today and i was half expecting the extract to be relevent to the anti-christ or sumthing. It wasnt. Oh well there is always 60 yeas time(6.6.66-and yes i know thats one too many 6s).

Lisa

dyl said:

;)

No, but I've had to put up with a really horrible person at work being really horrible to me! :(

Bungle

I heard on the local radio an interview with a lady who is 66 today, was born at 6:06 and weighed 6lb 6oz. She says she's not superstitious :)

Magic Flute

Supporting Member
Maestro said:
What with a year 9 tutor group and first period with snotty nosed year 7s who now think they know everything......of course I have!!! :rolleyes:

Was about to say the same about the lot I had after lunch - who jammed the cupboard lock with a broken pen during the exam...:mad:

Thirteen Ball

dyl said:

;)

No, but the thought of it has prompted me to dig out Iron Maiden's "Number of the Beast" album to annoy the neighbours with.

Brilliant stuff! :metal:

Anyone fancy a band arrangement of "Hallowed be thy name?"

Kaskaey

hehe, i love days when everyone gets superstitious... last year posters were put up around my school saying 'MARCH 18TH', and all the yr 10s thought the world was going to end... haha - turns out it was a school fun-day! lol. otherwise no 'earthly manifestations of the anti christ'.

yonhee

dyl said:

;)
Yep, french and maths exams.
So what are simultaneous equations?

chiephonium

turned up late for work by 30 mins otherwise i would have been tucking into a nice cuppa about 06:06.06 on 06 06 06.....................

andy

mad_female

Was on an early today, the only new arrivals I saw were female so hopefully we have avoided him in Shrewsbury. (midwife by the way)

However my uncle and his girlfriend are epecting their first child together and his due date is today 6/6/06, all references to calling him Damien went straight over their heads

Ho hum

Rhian

2nd man down

Staff member
I was getting changed at Jujitsu last night, and pulled my phone out of my trouser pocket to put safe, and noticed that I hadn't had the number lock on and had managed to punch in 666 on the display!!!!! :eek:

I wonder who I'd have got if I'd rung it?!?!?

"Hello, I'm sorry but Lucifer is unable to come to the phone right now, if you leave your name and number and a short message after the tone, I'll get back to you to unburden you of your soul and condemn you to eternal pain and damnation as soon as I can. Thank you."

*Beep*