Thread: View First Unread

View First Unread

Hi

Sorry if this has already been answered, but why is it that sometimes the 'View first unread' button works correctly (ie taking me to the first message on a thread since the last time I was logged on) and other times it just takes me to the last message on the thread.

I could understand it a bit more if it was consistant but it can work on one thread and then not on the next one

Thanks
    Elspeth Hackett
    Rep cornet - Brighton & Hove City Brass

Some people are like Slinkies....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark
    Hi

Sorry if this has already been answered, but why is it that sometimes the 'View first unread' button works correctly (ie taking me to the first message on a thread since the last time I was logged on) and other times it just takes me to the last message on the thread.

I could understand it a bit more if it was consistant but it can work on one thread and then not on the next one

Thanks
    Did anyone have any thoughts on this......please ?
    Elspeth Hackett

Some people are like Slinkies....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Hi Elspeth

Sorry - I missed this one... I will need to do a few tests to see if I can replicate your issue and then get back to you.

Hope this is OK...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicMan
    Hi Elspeth

Sorry - I missed this one... I will need to do a few tests to see if I can replicate your issue and then get back to you.

Hope this is OK...
    Great - thanks
    Elspeth Hackett