Thread: Regent Community Brass - Vacancies

tMP Senior Friend

Regent Community Brass - Vacancies

The newly formed Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) are looking for players to join on the following instruments:-

Tenor Horn
    Euphonium/Baritone
    Tenor Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are also welcome!

The band rehearses from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL.

For more information visit our website www.regentbrass.com, or contact Musical Director Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or aduguid_82@hotmail.com.
    Last edited by cornetcheese; 27.06.2012 at 13:54.
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Regent Community Brass (SCABA 2nd section, L&SC 4th section) are inviting applications from players for the following vacancies:-

Solo Cornet
    1st Baritone
    1st Trombone
    Bass Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are also welcome to come along to this friendly and enthusiastic band!

Upcoming engagements include the SCABA Autumn Contest, L&SC Area Contest and several interesting concerts.

The band rehearses on Tuesday evening from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL.

For more information visit our website www.regentbrass.com, or contact Musical Director Alan Duguid on aduguid_82@hotmail.com.
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Fresh from our contesting debut at the SCABA Autumn Contest, Regent Community Brass have vacancies for the following instruments:-

Euphonium/Baritone
    Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players would be made very welcome!

The band has a varied concert and contest schedule and will be aiming to compete at the Area Qualifiers in March 2013.

For more information visit our website www.regentbrass.com, or contact Musical Director Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or aduguid_82@hotmail.com.
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th Section) have vacancies for the following players:-

Euphonium/Baritone
    Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass

Upcoming events include the L&SC Area Contest in March 2013 plus a nice concert schedule.

The band rehearses on Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL.

For more information please contact Musical Director Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Looking for somewhere to play in the New Year? Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th Section) have vacancies for the following players:-

Tenor Horn
    Euphonium/Baritone
    Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

Upcoming events include the L&SC Area Contest in March 2013 plus a nice concert schedule.

The band rehearses on Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL.

For more information please contact Musical Director Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Friend
    If vblunt75
    reads this, I have to tell you that I have now sent 3 private messages in response to your message. However, all but the last has been rejected ( says I'm not allowed for some reason ).
    I also tried to send one to musicman to see if he could pass on my response. But it also came back saying he was not accepting messages.
    All I want to do is try and help you.
    I suggested in my messages that if you e/mail me I can go into more detail. Don't wish to put my e/mail on here , but I did put it in my messages, so if the last one gets through , great. If not, you should be able to get it from a moderator / administrator by virtue of this post giving you permission to have it..
    Again, sorry I couldn't reply ....I did try...(3 times ).
    Gordon Higginbottom

tMP Senior Friend
    Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) are looking for the following players to complete their line-up:-

Baritone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are very welcome to come along!

Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Fresh from their 4th place finish as the L&SC Area contest, Regent Community Brass have vacancies for the following players:-

Cornet
    Baritone/Euphonium
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are very welcome.

Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Looking to get back into playing or simply want a fresh challenge? Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) are very keen to fill the following vacancies:-

2nd Euphonium
    Eb Bass
    Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are also very welcome!

If interested please contact MD Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com. www.regentbrass.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Looking for a change or a chance to play in a friendly but hard-working band? Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) have the following vacancies:-

Cornet
    Baritone
    Eb Bass
    Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are also very welcome!

If interested please contact MD Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com. www.regentbrass.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) are keen to hear from players to fill the following vacancies:-

Solo/2nd Cornet
    1st/2nd Baritone
    1st Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players will also be made very welcome!

The band rehearses on Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL. The band has a range of concerts planned, as well as a range of contests.

If interested please contact MD Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com. More information about the band at www.regentbrass.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) are keen to hear from players of the following instruments:-

Cornet
    Trombone (incl. Bass Trom)
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are also very welcome to come along!

The band rehearses on Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL. If you would like to pop along and meet this friendly and sociable band, please contact MD Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com. More information about the band at www.regentbrass.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass

tMP Senior Friend
    Looking for a new challenge with a friendly but hard-working band?

Regent Community Brass (L&SC 4th section) are keen to fill the following vacancies:-

Solo/2nd Cornet (including Principal)
    1st Trombone
    Bass Trombone
    Eb/Bb Bass
    Percussion

All other players are also very welcome to come along!

The band rehearses on Tuesday evenings from 8-10pm at the Church of the Ascension, The Avenue, Wembley HA9 9QL. If you would like to pop along and meet this friendly and sociable band, please contact MD Alan Duguid on 07764556231 or at aduguid_82@hotmail.com. More information about the band at www.regentbrass.com
    Alan Duguid
    MD Redbridge Brass