Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cornwall - Pendeen Band - 4th Section

tMP Friend

Exclamation Cornwall - Pendeen Band - 4th Section

Hot on our success at the Whit Friday Marches we are looking to fill some positions to strengthen the band for the summer season and beyond.

In particular we are looking to recruit a tutti Solo Cornet, Euphonium, Eb bass and BBb bass.

If you would like to apply please either drop a line via this page, or to chris@zedoary.net

Other instruments welcome too!
    Chris Hatch - Soprano - Pendeen Band - Like Us On Facebook - Follow Us On Twitter
    Available for depping in West / Mid Cornwall on sop or Bb cornet.
    Affordable website design from Zedoary.
    Pendeen Band are recruiting - cornets, 2nd baritone, and BBb bass + all others welcome

tMP Friend
    We're looking for some players as we start to prepare for the SWBBA Championships in Torbay.

In particular we are looking to recruit a tutti Solo Cornet, Euphonium, Eb bass and BBb bass.

If you would like to apply please either drop a line via this page, or to chris@zedoary.net

Other instruments welcome too!

And why not take a look at our new website to see what we look like!
    Chris Hatch - Soprano - Pendeen Band - Like Us On Facebook - Follow Us On Twitter
    Pendeen Band are recruiting - cornets, 2nd baritone, and BBb bass + all others welcome

tMP Friend
    Are you one of the many hundreds of west Cornwall bass players on this forum?

Are you looking for a band?

We are looking for Eb, BBb and a bass trombone to strengthen the band for the SWBBA Championships in November and for our other engagements.

Don't delay, join today.

Other instruments welcome as well.

Just drop me a line.

For more info about the band visit our website.

tMP Friend
    I'm beginning to suspect there are not a vast number of west Cornwall based Bass players looking for a band who happen to read this forum.

So let's try a different track... while we do need basses we also need a Principle Euphonium.

This is a unique opportunity to play in the most westerly band in England.

Don't delay, join today.

We've got BIG plans.

tMP Friend
    Bass players of Cornwall, come forth and join Pendeen Band. Come and join us as we get ready to go to the SWBBA Championships in November, then prepare for the National Qualifiers in 2013 along with an exciting trip to the Isles of Scilly.

Maybe you play Euphonium, well you're in luck. We need a principle euphonium too.

What I her you cry, you're a cornet player. No worries we also need some tutti solo cornets.

If you are in Cornwall and are looking for a band, or looking for a change, and looking for a band that is going places then drop me a line, or visit our website, or call us, or just turn up at a practice.

tMP Friend
    Pendeen Silver Band are looking for players to join the band as we prepare for the SWBBA Championships and then to take the world by storm. We are a 4th section band based in the far west of Cornwall.

In particular we are looking for BBb and Eb basses, a principle euphonium and a tutti cornet player.

If you can fill any of those seats (or indeed any other instrument) please send an email to secretary@pendeenband.co.uk or complete the form on our vacancies page.

http://www.pendeenband.co.uk/about-t...yer-vacancies/

tMP Friend
    Do you want to be part of Pendeen Silver Band's master plan to be knocking on the door of the 1st section by 2022?

Pendeen Band are currently entering the 4th section and we have plans to change and are looking for dynamic players to join us as we prepare to charge.

We are currently preparing for the SWBBA Championships in November and are looking to recruit basses (Eb and BBb), a principle euphonium and tutti solo cornets. If you want to make a difference email me at secretary@pendeenband.co.uk - all other instruments welcome too!

http://www.pendeenband.co.uk/about-the-band/player-vacancies/

tMP Friend
    Do you want to be in a band with dancing nuns?

Tutti Solo Cornet, 2nd Euphonium, Eb Bass and BBb Bass required.

http://www.pendeenband.co.uk/about-the-band/player-vacancies/

tMP Friend
    Let's have a bit of variation in our requests.

Something a bit different...

Ready?

Do you want to join Pendeen Band? We welcome applications to join the band from anyone who wants to share our vision and help us become a solid second section band over the next 10 years.

In particular we are looking to recruit:
    a tutti solo cornet
    a 2nd euphonium
    a bass trombone <<< this is the new bit...
    an Eb bass
    and a BBb bass

We are currently preparing for the SWBBA Championships in November, we then have 1 or 2 Christmas engagements, before preparing for the National Qualifiers from January.

Also in 2013 we are intending to record a new CD as well as enjoying a tour to the Isles of Scilly.

If that interests you and you want to join a band that both has vision and also has a supportive and enjoyable attitude to banding drop us a line.

Respond with a email to secretary@pendeenband.co.uk or call on 07764679370

tMP Friend
    I'm not going to give up, eventually someone will see this and be inspired.

Hopefully a bass player, Eb, BBb or Trombone. Yeap, we'd really like some more basses.

Go on.

tMP Friend
    Pendeen Silver Band

www.pendeenband.co.uk
    Required:
    Are you a bass player looking for a brass band to play with in West Cornwall? Look no further! We are looking for Eb and BBb bass players along with a bass trombone.

We are currently preparing for the SWBBA Championships in November and then in January for the Nationals.

Pendeen Silver Band is a 4th Section Band, with a plan.

Email secretary@pendeenband.co.uk or call 07764679370 for more info.

Apply on our website

tMP Friend in Training
    You can't knock a man for trying. If I lived in Cornwall I'd come along just because you're so persistant. Good lock!

tMP Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by julian View Post
    You can't knock a man for trying. If I lived in Cornwall I'd come along just because you're so persistant. Good lock!
    I hoping to eventually wear someone down enough to make them just move to Cornwall and join.

As I'm here I'd just like to point out we need some players, and if you've like to hear more about our plans I was interviewed on the radio http://www.pendeenband.co.uk/radio-c...how-interview/

tMP Friend
    AUTUMN RECRUITMENT – LOOKING FOR A NEW BRASS BAND?

As summer is coming to a close and the nights are pulling in your might be thinking about the future.
    You may be thinking that you want more from your Brass Banding and are thinking about a change. Pendeen Silver Band is well known for being the most open and friendly band in all of West Cornwall, and is also known as the the most progressive and forward thinking band in the region.
    So far in 2012 we have celebrated our 120th Reunion with an amazing concert and buffet at Geevor Tin Mine, we have competed against the best bands in the World at the Whit Friday Marches and our very own Band Week was a festival of music that celebrated the band in the community.
    Add to this the relaunch of our training band, our plans to tour the Isles of Silly in 2013, our commitment to enter (and win) the SWBBA Championships, the National Qualifiers and Bugle you can see that Pendeen Silver Band is the brass band for West Cornwall.
    Now, we need YOU.
    We are looking for players to join throughout the band, and in particular:

• Solo Cornets
    • An Euphonium
    • A Bass Trombone
    • An Eb Bass
    • A BBb Bass
    • All other players welcome too!

If you think your banding could do with a perk, if you want to play in a friendly and progressive brass band that brings joy to your life then you should join us.
    Give us a call on 07764 679 370 or email info@pendeenband.co.uk to find out more!

tMP Friend in Training KernowSop's Avatar
    Hi Chris,

Just wanted to say good luck with the recruitment and I admire your perseverance!

Have you tried approaching some non-contesting bands, to see whether there are any players there that may want to do 2 bands? i.e. not poaching.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Cut me in half and a pasty will fall out (and not one of those Ginster things!!) :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast