Even though Christmas has long gone, the snow outside still makes us at KMJ Recordings feel festive...Christmas CDs are usually recorded between April and September, and we're delighted to be able to offer your Band 10% off any Christmas CDs booked with a deposit before the end of March 2012!

(Even if the pieces you want to record aren't festive, you can still always ask!).

KMJ Recordings have worked with Bands of all standards up and down the Country, and have had recordings nominated for Brass Band CD of the Year....here are some examples of feedback from some of our clients:

“Our weekend of recording could not have been made more enjoyable. KMJ Recordings were extremely professional, understanding and flexible towards our requirements. I would recommend them 100%.”

Mike Eccles, MD Acid Brass 2, Fairey Band"

"I have worked with KMJ Recordings on two projects and have been impressed by their work, pre during and post recording. Both Keith and Jessica are skilled producers with that great ability to encourage good things in a time sensitive and pressured environment"

John Ward, Conductor – Projects for Clarence Adoo Trust

“Having recently worked on a recording project with Jessica, I have to say how impressed I was with her professional approach to the task.
It is essential that performers have confidence in their producer when undertaking a recording project. Jess managed to create a relaxed environment in which to work while giving astute, patient and detailed attention to the musical challenges of both the solo lines and the accompaniment. I was impressed by her musical judgement and aural perception throughout the sessions.”

Kevin Ashman, Principal Cornet, ISB commenting on Jessica Tredrea

Why not join the ranks of Faireys, Leyland and Reg Vardy and make your next CD with KMJ Recordings?

We'll look forward to working with you!