Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Lindley Band - Vacancies

The Lindley Band - Vacancies

The Lindley Band Require the following first class players to complete the lineup in preparation for the New Year. There is a balanced number of contests and concerts lined up for 2012. The concerts are first class and and watched by appreciative audiences which can be extremely rewarding. The band is currently 2nd Section, the facilities are 1st class and the band are extremely smiley and welcoming!

Applications are welcomed from players who are willing to commit to regular rehearsals and who have a desire to succeed as a team player within the band. This is a forward thinking outfit with great potential for the right applicants.

If you can commit to the above and are prepared to work hard to achieve the objectives set by the band then please apply immediately, firstly by Private Message or e mail as below. You can request my phone number if you require an informal conversation. My commitment to you is that you will enjoy your time with this friendly and welcoming, yet focused band who have every intention of progressing further.

Players Required:

Flugel Horn Player
    Percussion (Multi Skilled Preferred)
    Front Row Cornet

Many Thanks

Jason M Smith
    lindleyband@jmsbrass.co.uk
    Tel: Available upon request
    Jason M Smith
    Currently Looking for Opportunities

Good luck with your new post at Lindley !
    Stella Johnson
    Ex Player

Thanks Stella. I hope you are well. Not playing. WTH!?? Can't play a flugel horn can you?! LOL!
    Jason M Smith

Good luck Jason and Lindley band. A man with a passion and a band with a core of solid determined players. I can't help thinking that this could be a lethal combination!
    Donna Towse

Thanks Donna. We are currently receiving lots of best wishes and support which is great to see. Some new acquisitions also are making the difference!
    Jason M Smith

OK, so now we have a full team for the areas.

I would be interested to hear from competent players in the following positions for after the Yorkshire Areas. This is a well attended band with the perfect attitude, therefore if you prefer to sit in a full rehearsal and leave feeling that you have enjoyed the time and its been worthwhile the journey then contact me asap to register your interest. Long term success takes time, so if you feel that you have something to offer to aid that progress then again, get in touch ASAP. We are looking to recruit the following players.

Experienced Flugel Horn (May consider Confident Cornet Player with a view to a change)
    Front Row Cornet

Private mail me on here or to obtain my phone number upon request. Many Thanks.
    Jason M Smith

After a respectable result at the areas, the Lindley Band welcome applications for the following players below.

After a period of recruiting more talent to the band, we are starting a program of great improvement and improving attitude.There are exciting and enjoyable events to come this year. We are recruiting players only of a competent nature and applicants must be comitted bandsmen/women only. The ability to be a consistent team player with a winning mentality is also of paramount importance. If you fit into these categories then I can guarantee you an enjoyable and rewarding future with this talented band.

We require:

Experienced Kit percussionist
    Solo Baritone

PM me with your details or e mail me as below. Telephone number supplied upon request. Discretion assured.
    Jason M Smith

Tmp Author/Rodin Award 07 nook1938's Avatar
    . We are recruiting players only of a competent nature and applicants must be comitted bandsmen/women only.
    We require:

Decent result at the areas Jason.
    Are you having Auditions, to find these players who are of a Competent nature and are, or must be committed bandsmen/women.

John
    tMP RODIN AWARD and the tMP AUTHOR AWARDS 2007 for the Most Provoking Thread " All Important Word in Banding" "Commitment"

The Lindley Band (2nd Section, West Yorkshire) Require the following competent and dedicated players.

Solo Baritone
    Solo Eb Bass
    Front Row Cornet Player
    Kit Percussionist

Enjoyable and rewarding rehearsals, with great events planned for the future.

This is an ambitious band with committed players and we welcome the same. If you can contribute to this friendly band with great aspirations then we want to hear from you please.

Contact in confidence:

Jason M Smith (MD)
    lindley@jmsbrass.co.uk
    Telephone no. supplied upon request.
    Jason M Smith

The Lindley Band (Huddersfield) require the following to complete our lineup. Experienced players or New Young Talent Welcome!

Soprano Cornet
    Tutti Cornet
    Solo Euphonium
    Solo Baritone
    Eb Bass
    Experienced Percussionist

Very friendly band with brand new Bandroom and facilities (5 mins from Junction 23/24 M62) - 10 minutes from Huddersfield University!

Players of all ages considered, students welcome. Sensible diary with well attended, prestigeous concerts. This is a very happy band in a period of improvement. If you want to play a part in the future of this Band with a great heritage then come and show us what you can do!

Contact in confidence
    Jason M Smith
    lindley@jmsbrass.co.uk

PM me on here if preferred
    Jason M Smith

The Lindley Band 2nd Section (Huddersfield) welcome applications for the following. Experienced players or New Young Talent Welcome!

Soprano Cornet
    Tutti Cornet
    Eb Bass

Students welcome. Sensible diary with Contests and well attended, great quality concerts.

This is a very friendly band with new facilities, situated 5 mins from Junction 23/24 M62, 10 Minutes from Huddersfield University.

If you have something to offer this improving band then, come and be a part of this bands great heritage.

Contact me in confidence (discretion assured)

Jason M Smith (MD)
    lindley@jmsbrass.co.uk
    Tel: 07547 707257

or Private Mail on here
    Jason M Smith

The Lindley Band (2nd Section) (Exit 23/24 M62) Require the following players.

Soprano Cornet
    Tutti Cornet
    Solo Baritone

This is a very friendly and welcoming band which also possesses a hard work ethic. There is no doubt Lindley Band has a great heritage and future to match.

We welcome you if you feel you can make the difference and are willing to enhance the ambitious culture here. Dedication is a required attribute please.

Please apply in confidence (discretion assured) to me on here.

Telephone no. upon request. Thanks for reading.
    Jason M Smith

Lindley Band (2nd Section (Exit 23/34 M62)Require:

Soprano Cornet
    Tutti Cornet
    Eb Bass

We have very friendly and welcoming band which also possesses a hard work ethic. There is no doubt Lindley Band has a great heritage and future to match.

There are high Standards being set at this Band which will hopefully match the aspirations we have here. We welcome you if you feel you can make the difference and are willing to enhance the ambitious culture that is present.

Please apply in confidence (discretion assured) to:

Jason M Smith (MD)
    jmsbrass@lindley.co.uk
    07547 707257
    Jason M Smith

The Lindley Band (2nd Section, Exit 23/24 M62) invite applications for the position of:

PRINCIPAL CORNET

A friendly and welcoming Band with aspirations of further advancement. We welcome interest from reliable and ambitious individuals.

If you feel you can contribute to a bright future of this band then please contact (discretion assured):

Jason M Smith )MD)
    lindley@jmsbrass.co.uk
    07547 707257
    Jason M Smith

The Lindley Band (2nd Section, Exit 23/24 M62) invite applications for the position of:

PRINCIPAL CORNET

A friendly and welcoming Band with aspirations of further advancement. We welcome interest from reliable and ambitious individuals.

If you feel you can contribute to a bright future of this band then please contact (discretion assured):

Jason M Smith )MD)
    lindley@jmsbrass.co.uk
    07547 707257
    Jason M Smith

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast