Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Raunds Temperance Band - Midlands Vacancy

* Bb flat Bass player *

Having filled the vacancies for 1st horn (for the Area at least) and an Eb flat bass player - we are still urgently seeking a Bb flat bass for Area and beyond

Rehearsals Tues & Thurs in Raunds (East Northants) 5 mins from A14. Easy access from Huntingdon/Cambridge/Peterborough area. Approx 15 miles from Northampton.

For further details contact Lynda Johnson (sec) 07798 941870,or e-mail <A href="mailto:lynda@pro-digital.co.uk">lynda@pro-digital.co.uk
    Lynda - flugel - Raunds Temps
    Flugel -Boobs and Brass

tMP Master Friend

Raunds Temperance Band - Midlands Vacancy

Hi all,

The Raunds Temperance Band would like to advertise the vacancy of SOPRANO CORNET due to me leaving to go to college in September, however I am quite happy to move aside in the event of someone wishing to play before September.
    On a personal note the guys and gals at Raunds are a great bunch of people who are hardworking, friendly and progressive.
    If you are interested in the challenge or want to know more then feel free to contact me (details on my profile page) or contact Lynda Johnson on 07798-941870 or PM her from here: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/member.php?u=5542.

Many Thanks,

Paul Shafi
    Current Soprano
    Raunds Temperance Band

tMP Master Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjata View Post
    Hi all,

The Raunds Temperance Band would like to advertise the vacancy of SOPRANO CORNET due to me leaving to go to college in September, however I am quite happy to move aside in the event of someone wishing to play before September.
    On a personal note the guys and gals at Raunds are a great bunch of people who are hardworking, friendly and progressive.
    If you are interested in the challenge or want to know more then feel free to contact me (details on my profile page) or contact Lynda Johnson on 07798-941870 or PM her from here: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/member.php?u=5542.

Many Thanks,

Paul Shafi
    Current Soprano
    Raunds Temperance Band
    Thanks to the current interest we have had regarding the Sop vacancy, however we would still welcome others who want to sample the seat. We would also welcome a Bb bass player.
    (Contact information above)

Paul Shafi
    Soprano Cornet
    Raunds Temperance Band

tMP Newbie
    * Bb flat Bass player/ 2nd Trombone *

Hi all,

Raunds are recruiting for a Bb Bass Player and 2nd Trombone!

From January, Raunds will be in the 2nd Section Midlands Area and are hoping to produce a good result at the contest!

Rehearsals Tues & Thurs in Raunds (East Northants) 5 mins from A14. Easy access from Huntingdon/Cambridge/Peterborough area. Approx 15 miles from Northampton.

If you are interested, please PM me or email me at samg_spuff@hotmail.com.

The more the merrier!

Sam.
    x Sam x

Drum Kit/ Percussion - Raunds Temperance Band (Chairperson)
    http://www.raundstemperanceband.co.uk

Drum Kit - Boobs and Brass http://www.boobsandbrass.com

After a successful showing in the 2011 area contest and many new members choosing to join us we are very nearly at full strength. To complete our line-up we are just looking for a couple of Cornet players, a Sop and a Bb Bass. Front or Back Row Cornet players welcome as there is a chance of re-shuffling to accomodate the right player. An exciting set of concerts are lined up and we are also taking part in Butlins in January on 'Frogs'. Also working hard to improve on our 3rd place at the Midlands Area in March and regain First Section status from 2013.

Donít be put off by our name, this fun-loving enthusiastic group needs you as we continue to rebuild and make 'The Temps' a force to be reckoned with again.

Rehearsals on Tuesdays only from 8-10.15pm in Raunds, (East Northants) 5 minutes from the junction of the A45 and A14 (J13). In the first instance contact Musical Director, Robin Norman, via tMp or on 07775 717228. All enquiries treated in confidence.
    Robin Norman
    Tuba Performer/Conductor
    Musical Director : Raunds Temperance Band
    Musical Director : City of Peterborough Youth Concert Band

The 'Temps' are so nearly up to full strength. After a successful showing in the 2011 area contest and a highly respectable 7th place at Butlins this year we are really pleased to have welcomed many new faces to the band ahead of our area contest on March 11th where we hope to improve on our 3rd place of last year and regain First Section status from 2013.

Because of our new members we now have a full band of regular, full-time, members with the exception of one bass player ahead of the regional contest. Any interested people who would like to join this really fun and sociable band please get in contact. We usually only rehearse once a week (on a Tuesday in Raunds, Northants; 5 minutes from the junction of the A45 and A14 (J13) although extras are in from now to the contest date; and we have a good concert schedule through the rest of the year ahead of us.

In the first instance contact Musical Director, Robin Norman, via tMp or on 07775 717228. All enquiries treated in confidence.

We look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Robin Norman; 15.02.2012 at 12:00.
    Robin Norman
    Tuba Performer/Conductor

Raunds Temperance are looking for just a couple of players to complete our line-up for the end of 2012 and into 2013. Following a successful 2012 so far we are promoted back to the First Section for 2013 and have a number of great concerts lined up around Northants as well as a couple of contests.

To complete our line-up we are looking for :-

:- Cornet
    :- Percussionist

Any interested people who would like to join this really fun and sociable band please get in contact. We usually only rehearse once a week (on a Tuesday in Raunds, Northants; 5 minutes from the junction of the A45 and A14 (J13), from 8-10.15pm) although extras are added just before contest dates. With members already coming from Northampton, Kettering, Huntingdon, Peterborough, Milton Keynes and Bedford shared travelling may be available.

In the first instance contact Musical Director, Robin Norman, via tMp or on 07775 717228. All enquiries treated in confidence.

We look forward to hearing from you
    Robin Norman
    Tuba Performer/Conductor

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3