Thread: Moulton77 Brass Band

Percussionist/s and cornets for 2nd Sect band in Northampton

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details, please see most recent posts

Moulton 77 band are currently on the lookout for a percussionist (or two) and cornet players. We are based in Northampton in the East Midlands and rehearse on Mondays and Thursdays at the Nationwide HQ in Moulton Park.

We have a fairly busy programme for 2003 which you can find out more about on our new website www.moulton77.org.uk.

We are a friendly band and we are looking to make progress this year. Why not come and try us out?
    Last edited by PeterBale; 23.04.2009 at 00:32.

Moulton 77, Northampton are wanting cornet players

2nd Section band based in Northampton are looking to boost its cornet bench (particularly front row). We currently rehearse on Mondays.

Log on to www.moulton77.org.uk and send us an e-mail.
    Iain Rayner

tMP Friend in Training

Northamptonshire band needs MD

Moulton 77 Brass Band

Required: Enthusiastic Musical Director for this 2nd section band based in Northampton. REhearsals are held every Monday evening, and further information about this friendly but ambitious band can be found at www.moulton77.org.uk

Applications can be made either by email to Mark Tucker , Band Chairman, at mark@mtls.co.uk or by telephone on either 01604 588777 or 07980 584774

[/u]
    Crikey, was that a note that came out my cornet?

tMP Friend in Training

Players Needed Please

Moulton77 based in Northampton are looking for players who enjoy making music together. We require Soprano, front row & back row cornets, Trombones and percussion. If you want further info on Rehearsal times,location please post and I will reply as soon as possible. Thanks

tMP Friend in Training

Players Required

If your in the Northampton area and fancy a blow on Monday or Thursday night, Moulton 77 would welcome you.
    We are 3rd section standard, enjoy playing challenging and entertaining music.
    Rehearsals are 19.30 to 21.30pm so give me a call 07970482928 or visit our web site for more info.

tMP Friend in Training MartinBen's Avatar

Moulton 77

Anyone have any contacts for this band as they don't seem to respond to emails sent to the email address on their website and I was seeing if they need any players as I'm now in limbo looking for a band.

Cheers.
    "The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"

I did have the secretary's number, I'll try and find it later.
    More or less retired from brass bands
    Bass Guitar, Junction 21 Big Band

Looking for new musical opportunities

tMP Newbie
    Hi. I dont know what happened but I have no emails in my inbox or spam.
    It would great to hear from you, please contact me on bandenquiries@hotmail.co.uk
    regards

Robert Tite

tMP Friend in Training
    Hi, If you wish to call me 07970482928, Martyn I'm the M/D and I can help. Thanks

tMP Friend in Training

Moulton 77 Brass Band

We are still actively recruiting for Cornet players,Front Row, Tenor Horn(after Early May),and EEb bass,while players either take a well earned rest or are away on Work related business.
    We are a friendly band based in Northampton, contact our MD through Tmp for more info.

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines
    Last edited by PeterBale; 23.04.2009 at 00:32.

tMP Friend in Training

Moulton77 Brass Band

Northampton based Brass band seek Front Row cornets, EEb bass and Tuned percussion, Euphonium and from September Trombones(1st,2nd, and Bass).
    Please pm or email wonkystickman@hotmail.com for more info.

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines
    Last edited by dyl; 26.05.2009 at 21:29.

tMP Friend in Training

Moulton77 Brass Band

We are slowly filling seats but could do with help on Front row, Trombones, Euph, Percussion(Kit and Tuned). Rehearsals Mon/ Thurs in own Bandroom, 1930 to 2130. Friendly welcome, discretion assured, contact via website or MD here.
    Thanks