Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: If Liverpool can have a thread, so can the mighty Hammers!

tMP Friend for Life Will the Sec's Avatar
    Ah, yes. Difficult to think that Dalglish could quote Shankly at the moment. "Ah, West Ham. Nice ground, nice players, nice manager, nice board, nice football. Two points."
    Will Elsom

My Score Exchange Site

A man once accused of being able to write a melody...

A wise man once said, "Pointing out a fallacy in someone's argument is not the same as pedantically and persistently pushing it down someone's throat whilst completely ignoring other points that are made."

Quote Originally Posted by Will the Sec View Post
    Ah, yes. Difficult to think that Dalglish could quote Shankly at the moment. "Ah, West Ham. Nice ground, nice players, nice manager, nice board, nice football. Two points."
    True. It's three points for a win these days!

Dyl! Long time! How are you?
    Will Elsom

My Score Exchange Site

A wise man once said, "Pointing out a fallacy in someone's argument is not the same as pedantically and persistently pushing it down someone's throat whilst completely ignoring other points that are made."

Due to the foresight of the Band's Conductor in not having an afternoon rehearsal ahead of tomorrow's concert (which features a world premiere of a brass band piece by the noted Blue Grass zither player, Yolanda Trussington), I will be able to watch the whole game as long as it doesn't go to penalties!
    Will Elsom

My Score Exchange Site

tMP Prime Friend Laserbeam bass's Avatar
    Due to the foresight of the Band's Conductor in not having an afternoon rehearsal ahead of tomorrow's concert (which features a world premiere of a brass band piece by the noted Blue Grass zither player, Yolanda Trussington), I will be able to watch the whole game as long as it doesn't go to penalties!
    Send my regards to Yolanda. Hope the premiere goes well, as well as the footie.

Can't wait for the East London roads to be snarled up again, when West Ham start getting 38000 attendance again
    Nothing to see

tMP Senior Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeam bass View Post
    Send my regards to Yolanda. Hope the premiere goes well, as well as the footie.

Can't wait for the East London roads to be snarled up again, when West Ham start getting 38000 attendance again
    Why would that matter if you are at the match yourself?

LBB lives near upton Park, Pauli, but supports Leyton Orient.
    Will Elsom

My Score Exchange Site

LBB lives near upton Park, Pauli, but supports Leyton Orient.
    Where's upton Park. I've heard of the Boleyn Ground, and haven't been to the O's for since pre October 2005. The perils of working for a company whose busiest day is a Saturday!

Brother, you should have said "LBB lives near Upton Park, Pauli, but supports Man Utd" That would have been more believable!
    Nothing to see

tMP Senior Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserbeam bass View Post
    Where's upton Park. I've heard of the Boleyn Ground, and haven't been to the O's for since pre October 2005. The perils of working for a company whose busiest day is a Saturday!

Brother, you should have said "LBB lives near Upton Park, Pauli, but supports Man Utd" That would have been more believable!
    aha, so it's you and your mate Barry H that want the Olympic Stadium. You guys will really rattle around there with the other 4 LO fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli Walnuts View Post
    aha, so it's you and your mate Barry H that want the Olympic Stadium. You guys will really rattle around there with the other 4 LO fans.
    He ain't my mate. When he took over he change caterers and they got rid of the Bovril
    Nothing to see

West Ham promoted.
    Nothing to see

And West Ham promoted, managed by the man Blackburn Rovers got rid of for Steve Kean. And look where Blackburn are heading...
    Dave Payn
    Conductor, Arran Brass

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Payn View Post
    And West Ham promoted, managed by the man Blackburn Rovers got rid of for Steve Kean. And look where Blackburn are heading...
    Blackburn V Blackpool just sounds right
    Nothing to see

Sorry, Louise and Louise's mum! I am thrilled West Ham won, but it was squeaky bum time for the first ten minutes, and for the first twenty of the second half. It was a fantastic performance by Blackpool, and Ian Holloway should take a great deal of credit for getting Blackpool this far. I sincerely hope he will take them to promorion next year. It also takes a LOT of guts to out out a player called Ince against West Ham.... (Odds on West Ham buying Ince within 6 months, Paddy?)
    Will Elsom

My Score Exchange Site

(Odds on West Ham buying Ince within 6 months, Paddy?)
    1/1000000
    Nothing to see

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast