5 Years Live Guidelines
We have a only a few rules, but please take time to read them before making your nominations.
Happy nominating folks.
- The Judges decision is final - judges on these awards are tMP Moderators and SiteAdmin - though the polls will determine ultimate winners...
- The "5 Years Live" awards are meant as a good 'ol banding fun - please don't be offended if you don't win.
- There will be a maximum of 10 nominations entered in each category, - if more than 10 nominations are received, then the award judges will determine which nominations are carried forward and entered into the final polls.
- Nominations (which do NOT need seconding) will be accepted up until midday Saturday 1st December - voting in online polls will commence on Sunday 2nd December.
- Voting will close on Sat 15th December with the results being announced and posted on tMP on Sunday 16th December
- Anonymous nominations can also be made by PM to one of the judges. The judge will then enter the nominee in the category.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Own-band CD/DVDs will not be accepted. This will be difficult to police, so please comply. Any Own-band nominations for CD or DVD, if found, will be removed/disqualified.