Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Carlton Brass (Nottingham) - Vacancies

Carlton Brass now have a much healthier player base after some very welcome acquisitions recently. However, we are still in need of a couple of players in the following positions:

Percussion - tuned or kit.
    Cornet - front or back

Next year's regional piece is the percussion-tastic Pentacle by Graham Cole and so we're keen to find talented tub-thumpers in our area.

We're currently in the first section and after a great result this year we're well-placed in the league table for next. We're a friendly bunch and can usually give lifts to players from any part of Nottingham and the surrounding area if needs be.

Contact via PM or via our website:

http://carltonbrass.co.uk/contacts/

Cheers
    /home/me/ | Carlton Brass Website

*insert amusing signature here*

It seems that our luck is continuing with player recruitment thanks to both of Nottingham's excellent universities. We have now acquired an excellent percussionist plus a couple of trainee stick bashers. In addition to the new noise-makers we have also found a new cornet player.

We do have a longer-term requirement for second trombone, so we would be pleased to hear from any local 'boners looking for a quality band.

We could also do with an additional back-row cornet.

Contact via PM or via our website:

http://carltonbrass.co.uk/contacts/

Cheers

Carlton Brass now have additional vacancies post-area contest.

We are now looking for:

Trombones: bass and second
    Percussion: tuned/kit
    Back-row cornet
    BB Bass

Interested players should contact our lovely secretary Michelle Donzé on (0115) 9525444 or email her at: shelly_@ntlworld.com or PM myself here.

Please check our new, updated website for more details:

http://carltonbrass.co.uk/

We're a friendly bunch and looking forward to a busy year with concerts and contests. A good result at the area might even see us head up into the scary old Championship section from next year

Carlton Brass are looking to strength our band with quality players. With an eye on Butlin's and the 2010 area (and possible promotion to the Championship Section) were are now looking for:

Bass Trombone
    Solo Cornet
    Tuned percussionists

Interested players should contact our lovely secretary Michelle Donzé on (0115) 9525444 or email her at: shelly_@ntlworld.com or PM myself here.

Please check our website for more details:

We have a busy end to the year and looking forward to a successful 2010

We're now searching for the following players:

Baritone
    Bass Trombone
    Solo Cornet
    Tuned percussionists

Please check our website for more details:

We're looking forward to a successful 2010 at Butlins & the area and possible promotion to the scary reaches of the top section!

Apologies: an update to contact details for player recruitment. Could interested players please now contact our Chairman John Bailey on (0115) 9117556 or (0773) 8604528.

We also have a slight change to vacancies as follows:

Baritone/Euphonium
    Bass Trombone
    Solo Cornet
    Tuned percussionists

Thanks

Smile

Hmm me thinks that Rutty has his hands full with the new baby
    Ray Ward
    Carlton Brass Nottingham
    www.carltonbrass.co.uk

Our search for percussionists continues. With our resident drummer Jim moving on later in the year we are in need of another stick basher, along with a tuned percussionist.

Applications please to our band Chairman John Bailey on (0115) 9117556 or (0773) 8604528.

We could also do with a cornet player - front or back.

We're a friendly bunch and keen to improve. Interested players are more than welcome to come down for a blow at our own bandroom in Netherfield

Hello percussionists of the East Midlands! Carlton Brass needs you. The band is looking for talented percussionists to drown out the cacophony from the rest of the band.

We also have a couple of other players moving down south (we're going to miss you Steph & Paddy!) so we now also have vacancies for the following positions:

• Solo Baritone
    • Solo Cornet
    • Back row cornet
    • Second Trombone

If you're interested in joining our friendly first-section band then please get in touch with our Chairman John Bailey on (0115) 9117556 or email info@carltonbrass.co.uk

Hello percussionists of Nottinghamshire - we still need you! We need a stick basher or two to complete our band.

We're also looking for:

• Second Trombone
    • Back row cornet

The band has recently announced the appointment of Stan Lippeatt as MD. This is an exciting time for the band and we would like to encourage any talented brass players out there looking for a band to get in touch with our band Chairman John Bailey on (0115) 9117556 or email info@carltonbrass.co.uk

Following the appointment of Stan Lippeatt as Musical Director Carlton Brass are looking to augment our ranks with talented players for the following positions:

• 2nd Trombone
    • Percussion

Our other positions are currently occupied but the band are always happy to welcome players of any instrument to come down for a blow. We're a friendly bunch and love our brass bands!

Stan and the band have ambitious plans for 2011, so if you'd like to be part of our team please contact our chairman John Bailey on info@carltonbrass.co.uk or (0115) 9117556

Nearly there!

Our ranks are filling up very nicely now and the band is looking to push on into 2011 with strong performances at both Butlins and the Area in Bedworth.

The only position now available is that of percussion. We need someone that likes hitting things with sticks, preferably at the right time.

If you're a drummer or tuned percussionist and would like to play with one of the finest bands in Nottinghamshire then please get in touch with our chairman John Bailey at info@carltonbrass.co.uk or (0115) 9117556

Cheers

Dave

Hello again!

2011 sees Carlton Brass in good form and after a strong performance at Butlins need one or two more players to complete our line-up.

Stan Lippeatt will be taking us at the Midlands Regional First Section contest and we're going there to win. The band is currently full of confidence and enjoying playing under our new Musical Director.

The only positions available are for Percussionists, especially kit. If you live near Nottingham then we need you pounding our skins (or something like that).

Please get in touch with our chairman John Bailey at info@carltonbrass.co.uk or (0115) 9117556

Thanks

We now have a couple of additional vacancies.

We still require percussion players (especially kit) but we now also need:

• One quality cornet player to sit on the front row
    • Second trombone

Please get in touch with our chairman John Bailey at info@carltonbrass.co.uk or (0115) 9117556

Thanks

Hello there. It's me again.

Our esteemed Bass Trom is heading off for pastures new (Australia) and is going to have some slight trouble making it to band on Mondays and Thursdays. So, we need a new one. Thanks for all the low notes Dave - you'll be sorely missed!

We are also interested in hearing from students in Nottingham wanting to play for a band. We are a strong first section band with well-attended rehearsals. Anyone in the area is welcome to come to our bandroom in Netherfield for a blow.

Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast